better left unsaid (ii)

˚✧₊⁎         ⁎⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊         ⁎⁺˳✧༚

jack and y/n ended up talking for a while through the night and y/n liked his presence. finn on the other hand, glared at the two from across the living room, laughing at each other. as finn was about to leave he felt someone tap his shoulder. "hey finn you wouldn't mind dancing with me would you?" he shifted his head to see millie. he looked for y/n for a while to see if she's still with jack and she was. "no i wouldn't mind at all"

finn danced with millie with his hands placed on her hips and her hands around his neck. finn tried to make y/n jealous to make her realize what she's missing out. meanwhile...

"u're trying sweetie but no" y/n and jack laughed at jack's stupidity. "so you and finn huh?" y/n choked on her drink at his question. "w-what?" "c'mon y/n i can see it. you like finn!!" jack nudges her shoulder. "no i don't! jack i like you!" y/n lied when she clearly likes finn for a long time. "oh please i'm gay!" jack said making a few heads turn who were at the kitchen. "and he doesn't know?" y/n asked surprised. "nah the dude's too blind to read people". "w-well why were you hitting on me a while ago?" y/n stuttered. "because i wanted to see finn is he's really jealous. and he clearly is" y/n scrunched her eyebrows at the thought of finn being jealous. "why would he be-" y/n cuts off her own sentence and makes an o shaped mouth when she realized finn likes her aswell. but it was hard to believe. "you really think so?" "oh i know so" y/n looked away to see finn about to leave the door. "why?" jack shrugged his shoulders as an answer. "guess you'll have to find that out for yourself". "thanks jack" y/n went away to blend in to the crowd to go and catch finn.

"excuse me" y/n says for the nth time as she looks up to the crowd to look for finn. she stopped on her tracks and heard a bunch of people cheering to a couple as she assumed who were dancing. she saw that the people were cheering millie and finn dancing. her heart dropped immediately and had mixed emotions of what she saw. she thought finn liked her. she wanted to be angry at this point but she can't. finn was happy around millie. and millie seems to be happy around finn. she left the crowd and grabbed her coat and walked alone on a lonely road. tears were streaming down her face and the quiet neighborhood was only filled with light sobs. it was all because of a stupid game she thought. and because of that, she realized that some things are really better left unsaid. especially when it comes to someone you love and who you can't have.