dancing

Based on Mellow Fellow's song: Dancing

Years ago when I had a chance, I could've held your hand

You and finn had been friends since you were 15. Now you guys are both 20, y'all haven't admitted yet your feelings for each other. Finn liked you alot. Considering your age right now, hell he loves you. It started when you were hanging out and he was just sitting beside you admiring your beauty while you watch the movie. He felt so dumb and hurt that he should've made a move on you right before Jack did.

But I was young and then I blew every circumstance. Yet, I still think. I dream of

It was quite understandable. You guys were young and Finn thought about it a lot about having a relationship. He was an actor and long distance is a big no. He even knows that you'll agree to not do long distance relationship. But on the other hand, it's you. It's not just a random girl, it's y/n l/n. (change pov yeet imsorry)

She made Finn so special in many ways that his reason that he wakes up every morning is because of her. She always made him so happy. He was so scared to be in a relationship with her because of the many possible things that could hapoen and end up hurting her. But I guess he blew it anyways. Although up to this day, he still dreamt of something that he hasn't done with y/n for 5 years.

Dancing, dancing, oh with you. With you. And maybe even share a drink or two, while I tell you the truth. And I don't even care what this is for, as long as I get to share the floor. Oh with you, with you, with you.

He dreamt of dancing with her. Just the two of them dancing under the stars while there favorite song, dancing was playing. It would be playing frim his phone on the ground, two glasses of orange juice, them drinking it and Finn finally admitting his feelings towards her. That she would like her back. And Finn would love her even more, while they tango across the floor. It was always his dream. To dance with the girl of his dreams. To dance with
y/n l/n. Sometimes he would even think about it during the day, you two swaying away even if he knows that you'll never realize how much he loves you. Maybe one day he'll wake up, or it will be true, someday.

Who knows? Maybe the day will come when he will be dancing, with you.