pick you up

˚✧₊⁎         ⁎⁺˳✧༚

y/n pov
"hey sweetie do you want anything from the store? food on the way home?" my mom opened the door and i didn't even bother to look up because of this stupid project. "it's okay mom i don't need anything just some... glue i guess" i paused for a few seconds and tried to check the bottle if there's still glue. "okay i'll be back love you". the past 30 minutes was so tiring. i decided to lie down for a few seconds since i'm sitting on the floor, probably i'd wake up anytime soon. so i slept.

y/n slept fast for the past 15 minutes. "okay we're  here y/n is up in her room" mrs. l/n parked the car and got out the door. "thank you so much for letting me surprise her mrs. l/n" finn accompanied her with a bunch of grocery bags on his hands. "not a problem, you're her boyfriend and i want my girl to be happy" mrs. l/n smiled and finn went up to surprise his girlfriend. finn knocked and opened the door and was cut off on what he was going to say by what he saw. "aw poor y/n" finn pouted seeing his girlfriend peacefully sleeping on the floor while snoring softly. finn picked her up and placed her gently on the bed not wanting to wake her up. he pulled the blankets on top of their body and finn pulled y/n to him, cuddling.

after sleeping for 2 hours, y/n fluttered her eyes open to see her boyfriend sleeping infront of her. "finn!" y/n sat up and and pushed herself away from finn causing her to fall off the side of the bed. finn rubbed his eyes and immediately worried about y/n. "omygod y/n are you okay?" finn looked down on y/n and saw her smiling from ear to ear. "come down! i miss you so much" y/n raised her arms up like a little baby and finn went down to cuddle her while both of them are rolling sideways. "i miss you too! i'm so glad i get to take a break for a week" finn tucked the small strand of her on her ear. "only for a week?" y/n pouted and finn sighed. "yeah i know baby. but tell you what i promise we'll spend it the week to ourselves even if you've got homework to do" finn smiled sweetly while continuing to play with her hair. "that's sweet of you. thanks for picking me up from the floor tho" y/n pecked his cheek and softly rubbed her thumb against it. "anything for you love" finn pulled y/n closer even more, not wanting to be any inch away from her.