moon

(based on moira's song, take her to the moon)

y/n l/n's pov
we lay down on the grass, as we stare at the beautiful night sky filled with stars. i turned my head and looked at finn and admire his face. his eyes that set the reflection of the stars above, his perfectly scattered freckles on his pale face, just everything about him. every bit of him makes me fall for him hard. we've been dating for the past months and, nothing made my day better but him. "you look beautiful" i broke the silence as he chickled at my sentence. "well you look incredibly handsome, m'lady?" he replied with a bad accent as i smacked his head playfully. "hey y/n?" finn said as i hummed in reply. "i promise you, i'll take you to the moon someday". i smiled as i nod and intertwined our fingers and continued looking at the night sky, thinking about that day when finn will take me to the moon.

he kept his promise.

and i was tired of it

we haven't spoke for the past 4 months, it was because of his filming schedule that made me even fall for him harder every single day. i knew this was going to happen, though i never thought that it would be that fast especially we knew that we're inlove with each other. from what i see in the media she's dating a girl named elizabeth who happened to be her costar. and me on the other hand, well it's gr8 that i'm single, i guess. i just wish that he'd take her to the moon for me, like he promised me. cheesy but, i know we'll meet again. hopefully.

i only wish finn happiness, until we meet again.

a/n KAKAKAMASNSNXJSKS IMBACC WTF