volleyball

˚✧₊⁎ ⁎⁺˳✧༚

y/n 🤫
joooosh
can u pleaaaaseee
come to my vballl gameeee
todaaaaay
i'll treat you lateeer

josh 🥴
aren't aunt and uncle gonna
watch?

y/n 🤫
nooooooooo
pleaseeeee
cooooome

josh 🥴
u don't need to pull
the prolonged words
on me
ugh
fine
but i'm bringing a friend
because i don't want to
look like an idiot
screaming to support my
cousin

y/n 🤫
YAYAYAYAYY
THANKSSKSJSJSN
THAT FRIEND OF URS
BETTER NOT BE A BOY
AGAIN

josh 🥴
oh em gee y/n
are you finally going to be gay
cause i also have gorl friends
if you want to

y/n 🤫
im-
i just-
i don't-
you know what never mind.

finn pov
"c'mon dude! it's about to start!!" josh walked fastly as i groan in response. i don't even want to be here in the first place. hell i don't even know his cousin!! it's gonna be awkward. what if she's a crazy fan? what if she hates me?

josh and i took our seats as they anounced the teams who will be playing. "there's y/n over there- GO Y/n SPIKE THAT BALL, DIVE THAT FLOOR! WHOO" josh cut off his own sentence by screaming after pointing me his cousin. i kept looking but i still can't see it. "where?" "number 7 you dumbass- LET'S GO Y/n!!!" josh screamed once again as i cover my left ear in irritation. i looked at the girl who was wearing a #7 jersey as she huddled up with her teammates. she was beautiful. i was wondering why josh didn't talk about her that much.

y/n got into her position as she concentrated at the game. she can hear josh screaming which made her neevous and happy at the same time. the opposite team served the ball as her teammate received the ball, set, and she piked the ball. the team earned a point which made josh even more loud. finn was kinda joining in tho already.

time passed and now is the last quarter. y/n's team was losing by 5 points. her and her teammates were already crying as their coach were scolding them telling them what to do.

the last second, y/n was serving this time. as soon as she spiked the ball the fourth quarter ended. the other team won. she was disappointed and immediately burst into tears. her teammates huddled up as they comfort each other and telling them they did great.

josh and finn went down the bleachers to comfort y/n. josh ran as fast as he could and attacked y/n into a hug. "josh please i'm sweaty" y/n tried to push him back, choking at her words and still crying. "oh c'mon y/n/n you were great out back there!" josh ket go of her and patted her back "thank you". "oh and uhm here" finn handed her the towel shyly. her eyes were closed that time so when she opened them after wiping her tears she immediately covered it and backed down a little "oh my gosh josh i thought it was enya!!"

"no it's not her it's finn! finn y/n, y/n finn" josh introduced each ither as they shook hands with y/n's hand still covering her eyes. "you don't need to cover you're eyes!! you probably need this" finn placed the towel on her free hand and blushed which josh noticed. "thanks finn, josh i gotta go shower first yeah?" y/n said walking backwards slowly waiting for josh's response and finally turned her back to take a shower.

josh cleared his throat while his arms crossed and eyebrows scrunched at finn. "what?" finn asked snapping from staring at y/n. "you like her don't you?" finn laughed at a fake tone and acting all dEfEnsIve. "pshh what? no! i was just, just you know." finn scratched the back of his head trying to come up with a clever answer. clearly he can't. "admit it finn or i'm suing you!" josh threatened him with a monotone voice and a straight face. "you can't sue me dumb piece of shit!" finn joked josh lightly punching his arm and laughing. "remember that time we were at your premiere? oh yeah that was when-"

"okay okay just stop! i like her!! can we pkease just not bring it up anymore?" finn threatened him a punch as josh snickered. "okay okay, i have a plan though. and trust me, y'all will both sail"

there's a part two!! uwu more imagines zoon