crush (ii)

it was the sag awards and a lot of celebrities were there, including y/n's celebrity crush.
you were wearing one of paolo sebastian's dresses and a pair of high heeled boots with your hair curled. flashes were everywhere and an interviewer decided to ask you some questions.

y/n pov
i was doing a few poses for the photographers because it's sag awards day. then someone came to me and asked a few questions. "y/n! would you mind doing an interview for et?" "yes i would love to, of course!" i gladly accepted and prepared myself for some questions. "okay so how are you feeling today?" "to be honest i am nervous! i just got nominated for best supporting actress and uhm some nominees are better than me and yeah, basically i just wish the best for everyone!" i answered as i fiddled with my fingers. "okay, i hope you'll win today!" she said and i mouthed a thank you. "second, knowing that finn wolfhard is your celebrity crush, do you think that you'll see him today?" i wasn't filled with such hope today because i felt like giving up already. so i lied. "yeah i do" i replied coldly and ended the interview.

(Time skip!)

"y/n please? just a one glass!" tom pleaded as i scoffed. can't he get a glass of champagne for himself? "okay okay!" i gave up and stomped my way to the bar. i was so tensed that my footsteps were so loud, it was also because of the damn heels. i got a glass and made my way over to tom. i can really feel the pressure right now as the h-

"omygod"

the champagne spilled over the guy'stux

and that guys was finn wolfhard.

"omygod you're finn wolfhard i am so so sorryi did-"

"it's okay, really! you're y/n right? nice to-"

"Nice to meet you too! But you need to get cleaned up" i grabbed his hand and we made our way over to the comfort room so he can dry up.

i locked the door so that no one can go in to find out that a boy is in the ladies room. while he was drying his tux, i scanned him up and down as i melt and lose myself in him. although what ruined my trance is the fact that i spilled a glass of champagne to a 3 award nominee for the sag awards! that's just great y/n. i started to pace around thinking of what i just did and how i completely embarrased myself. and the nomination i got in for tonight, with other great actors and actresses that will surely win because wHy wOuLd aNyOne VoTe fOr Me?

"why are you so tense? it's not a big deal you know" as much as i am head over heels for this guy, the tense is just building me up

"it is! you have been nominated for 3 fucking award and you're gonna look like that?" i spat back and continued my train of thought

"woah last time i checked i thought i'm cute?" my eyes widened and i stopped pacing for 10 seconds.

"f-for the record, i just said you have a n-nice hair" it was so awkward that i had to look down because of the embarrassment i am experiencing.

"aw cool down princess no need to be so tensed" he winked at me which made me really weak.
i waited for him to dry his tux while looking down at the floor.

"you know, for a girl like you i like the way that you're tensed. makes me fall for you, hard" he stated while fixing his tux. "F-fall? Like fall methaphorically or fall as in physical fall? Cause what happened a while ago was a bump and i-"

"You're cute when you're nervous" finn cut me off and smiled when I gladly returned to him. "You're not as bad as yourself wolfhard".

After finn was done drying himself he escorted me back to my table. "Hey y/n/n- no way! You're finn wolfhard! I love your show stranger things!" Tom greeted finn with a handshake. "That's cool man! I love your movies too!" Finn complimented tom as i stood there awkwardly rubbing my elbows. "So y/n/n i thought you'd bring me a glass of champagne why'd you bring me a boy?"

I stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to say when i realized that i was supposed to get him a glass of champagne.

"Damn it."