sick feeling

˚✧₊⁎ ⁎⁺˳✧༚

y/n pov
i woke up by the alarm constantly ringing on my desk. pushing it away, i stood up and sighed. i can't believe i'm really about to do this. i packed all my things from finn and i's shared apartment. the thought of him just being away every week scared me and made me feel lonely. everyday he would wake up early, leave, and go home very late. i was so tired of it. it didn't felt like i have a boyfriend. after packing all my things i wrote a note to finn placed on the bed, not wanting him to be so miserable about me. or if he'll ever be miserable. i stood on the doorway one last time to take a look around our place and our picture on a frame hanging on the wall. i sighed and closed the door as i cover my face with my hoodie.

y/n sat at the very end of the bus against the window. she pulled out her headphones and her phone and listen to the other side by conan gray. she can't help but a tear fell down on her cheek, not bothering to wipe it away. "what am i doing this is a mistake. i'm not even ready for it" y/n mumbled to herself. it was kind of dark already and she was almost out of the city. good thing there was a motel that didn't seem so bad. y/n got out of the bus and immediately raced to the motel as the rain started to pour. "room for one please?" y/n asked the lady in counter as she gave the key and y/n paid for it. "room 101" the lady spoke and y/n thanked her.

y/n layed down on top of the bed and sighed. she felt something inside her that wasn't good. y/n missed being around him, hoping that he'd give her another chance since she ran away. y/n turned on her phone to see notifications like her friend's calls and messages, message from the fans like why she was gone, and news articles about her. "i can't believe this" y/n stood up and went to the balcony to light up a stick. finn didn't like the fact that she smoked. but in her defense she'd only do it if her life was going downhill. but with finn on her side, she stopped. or so she thought. "fucking sick feeling" she mumbled under her breath. "i know" y/n furrowed her eyebrows to see a boy that must be a little older than him. "what do you mean you know?" y/n asked the boy. "letting someone go and you regret it, knowing that she's the one you'll ever need" the boy answered shrugging his shoulders. y/n made an o shaped and took another puff. "how bout you?" the boy asked her which made her awkwardly chuckle. "oh uhm i kinda ran away from my boyfriend. he wasn't giving me time. but then i kinda regretted it. still thinking if i should go back tho" y/n answered. "well you should, it's not the same fish that you'll find in the sea if you let this one go" the boy went inside and y/n gave it a thought. he was right. finn is something special. and she's not gonna let him go.