t-shirt

˚✧₊⁎         ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"you don't have to". finn looked to his left to see a short y/h/c haired girl with a luggage on her hand and his shirt that he's assuming she's wearing. "y/n/n omygod" finn ran to her and huhged her tightly while y/n just hugged him with her hand. "did you get hurt a-are you okay?" finn checked on her with his hand on her cheek. y/n stayed silent looking at finn's pleading eyes as she placed her hand on his. "i'm okay" y/n smiled at the sniffling boy. "look y/n i'm so sorry if i don't give you much time. i-i-i promise i'll spend my everyday with you-" "finn, you don't have to" y/n emphasized every word, tears forming in her eyes. "w-what? why? are you breaking up with me-" "no finn it's- i don't want to do something that will make us both miserable" y/n cut him off looking down. "so what are you saying?" finn lifted her chin, their eyes meeting. "i'm saying is that i forgive you and, i don't want to lose you" y/n smiled sweetly making finn do the same. "i can't lose you too, love" both leaned making their faces centimeters away and kissed passionately. "is that my shirt you're wearing?" finn interrupted, laughing. "yes because i love you a lot" y/n laughed. "i love you too" finn pecked her cheek and hugged her tight, feeling her warmth.

LMAO THIS WAS SOOO SHORT but anyway i'm done with the boy pablo series heheheh. i'll be gone for a week bc of exams i can't believe tIME IS SO FAST WE'RE ALREADY MOVING TO 2ND QUARTER :""( i'm so scaredt

i also can't believe that in a week we got conan's new song, melanie's album, roy's album, lana del rey's album, a new wallows song?????? wtf???? we've been: BLESSEDT.