it's you

Before I start, Your character's name is Mary, Wyatt Oleff's will be Alex, Jack Grazer's will be Nick, and Sadie Sink's will be Max. Hope y'all will enjoy :)) feel free to resquest. I'm not doing finn's character's imagines?? Because I kinda don't know what will be the scenario....

You were a popular actress starring in a sitcom that CBS launched a year ago and it was a total hit. Today, your bestfriend finn came along to watch today's shooting since there's a live audience. You like finn for a long time now. In fact, it has been 7 months without him knowing.

"And action!"

"So you guys are dating? Well congratulations!" Mary said in with a pinch of fake happiness in her tone. "Yeah, I'm so happy we finally got together after Jason puked on her on track!" Alex said with big eyes as the audience laughed. "Well me and karen better get going see ya!" Alex and karen walked out the door as Mary walked over to Max and Nick while her arms were folded. "Mary I am so sorry about this i thought the bitch liked Nick" Nick looked at Max with his eyebrows furrowed  and a disgust in his face. "You think i'd hit that?"
"I think you'd hit her" Max spat back. "Guys c'mon I mean it's just Alex. There's a lot of guys in the world who-" Mary's tears rolled down in her cheek and sobbed. "Who deserves me" Max and Nick went over to Mary and hugged her while saying there sorrys.

"And cut! That was brilliant! Y/n I didn't know you could cry!" Matt complimented y/n. "It was nothing really thank you though" y/n smiled and wiped her tears. "Y/n/n that was great!" Jack gave me a high five and so did sadie. "I'll see you guys in a bit yeah?"

Y/n pov

I went back to my dressing room and I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" The door opened and it was Finn. "Hey y/n/n you were so great! Heck that was realistic as fuck" Finn grabbed the water bottle on my table and plopped down the couch while I fix my hair. I smiled in response and there was a 4 second silence. "So uh, how'd you do it?" Finn cleared his throat and looked at me through the mirror. "Well it happened in real life. No biggie tho" I answered and started looking for more bobby pins in my drawer. "Really? Who's the dude?"  I laughed at his question. Boy 7 months of dropping hints and this boy could not even. "What so you can make a karate move on him?" I asked while laughing. "Hey don't underestimate my skills"

"It's you Finn. It was always you."

Finn just sat there dumbfounded not knowing what to do or say. "Oh c'mon Finn it's not a big deal, stop-"

"How long?" He asked me in a serious tone as i look at him in the eyes. "7 months." I replied coldly not wanting to say anything that will embarrass myself even more. "Finn you don't have to like me back just because I do" he just nods in response as he fiddled with the empty water bottle. "I'm gonna go. Shooting's about to uhm start" I said pointing at the door awkwardly and wanting to get away from the situation. "Listen y/n I'm really sorry. If i was just smart enough to figure out that you like me then I wouldn't be dating Millie."

"But you're not". I closed the door leaving him in my dressing room. Tears were starting to form in my eyes but thankfully, I wiped it out as soon as possible.