you're not with me

you're not with me - no vacation
i actually recommend y'all to listen to them their vibes are SOOOO dreamy!! i think it's everything i've been looking for OOOOOF

˚✧₊         ⁎⁺˳✧༚

finn and y/n walked the streets under the city lights of busy new york. holding hands and not saying a word to each other. it was a comfortable silence. well only for finn. y/n was having a lot in her mind. couldn't stoo thinking about something that she's been giving too much thought for the past weeks. "hey finn" y/n asked as she looked at finn and finn hummed in response. "do you think this relationship is going somewhere?" finn chuckled and stayed silent for a few minutes and rubbed her hand with his thumb in circles. "finn" y/n called finn again as finn did the same thing he did a while ago. "do you think this relationship is going somewhere?" she asked emphasizing each word with a tone of sadness in her voice. "i-i-" y/n cut finn off with a sigh. "what? i do! it's just-" "just what finn?" y/n stopped in her tracks and so did finn. "i'm busy" finn looked down while y/n just stared at him like he did something stupid. she was hurt. tears were forming in her eyes and she quickly wiped it away. "i don't think i can do this anymore" finn's head shot up and nodded his head in disagreement. "no no no please y/n i need you" y/n was already crying at this point. finn hushed her and brought her to a hug. he softly whispered in her ear, "i need you here with me" finn was also sobbing as he repeated those words. y/n pushed off finn gently and held his hands one last time. she wiped his tears and smiled at him for one last time. "goodbye finn" she walked away as finn watched the only girl she ever loved leave him behind.

y/n couldn't take it anymore. she was too tired of having the same arguement with finn. asking him if they're ever going to be boyfriend and girlfriend. but finn always had the same answer. y/n noticed it. but she would just brush it off because she had hope that finn wouldn't have the same answer or that he would change.

they knew they both liked each other. and somehow a part of them tells them it's going to end. and it did. for some reason.

"hey finn *sniffles* i know we agreed to not text or call each other but, i just. i just wish you were here with me. i-i regret what i said i'm sorry i want you back and i *sniffles* it was so dumb of me for you to let me go. i want to try it again finn no matter how many times we fail i just want- need to be with you. i love you so much finn wolfhard. p-please *breaks down for 15 seconds* let's just go back to the way it was."

*beep*

"hey finn it's y/n. 365 days has passed. happy new year tho! i wish you a good one uh, i'm. i'm still thinking about you. it was so long ago and i kinda miss you. i hope we can stay friends. maybe. i don't know? uh, *giggles* it's funny how things change i guess. i always watch your interviews to see how you're doing and uh- y/n get down we have to go! oh shit! sorry finn i'll send you another one tomorrow gotta go bye!"

*beep*

"hey finn. uhm, i just want you to know that uh. *scoffs* i don't even know if you've heard my voicemails but anyway, i'm almost close to get over you. i really don't know if i should be sorry but i am now that i'm happy. i want you to be happy as well finn. although i can see that you are and i'm happy too! i'm glad we're getting over each other now. maybe i'll see you soon? *smiles* bye finn! have fun, until next time mi amigo"

*beep*

finn sighed hearing those voicemails that the girl he ever loved left her. what she didn't know was that he still loved her every second and never let a day passed without thinking about her. he wanted to get her back. and so did she. well, a year ago. finn tried calling the number but it changed. he lost contact of her. he didn't even know what her social media is by now. he didn't know how to find her. he panicked. finn broke down and let his tears fell at the thought of him actually losing y/n. he was lost.

˚✧₊ timeskip to 4 years later! ⁎⁺˳✧༚

y/n walked inside at the university absorbing the school spirit and the smell of books as she smiled and clutched her books to her chest. she passed by different people while looking around and admiring the school. "excuse me do you know where room 231 is i'm kinda lost" y/n knew who the voice was coming from. she turned her back to reveal a tall finn that has grown so much. a chiseled jawline with finne cheekbone lines, a big moo of curly hair, and has a strap bag that she never knew he'd use it. "finn?" y/n knitted her eyebrows as finn's mouth was wide open and suddenly formed into a big smile. "omygod" finn wrapped his arms around her neck as y/n wrapped hers around his waist. "i'm so glad to  see you i tried to find you but i was lost y/n/n i-i heard everything you said and-" "finn please taht was the past! it was almost 5 years ago" y/n broke the hug and finn frowned at her words. "w-what are you saying?"

"what i'm saying is finn, i'm with someone and i'm happy" y/n grabbed his hand and lightly squeezed it. "oh uh i" finn clears his throat as he pulls his hair back. "no i support you. i'm happy for you tho. i'll see you around" finn smiled passing through y/n with his hands on his pockets and hid head down. y/n  smiled and turn her back to his. "finn!" finn turned and lifted his brows waiting for y/n's response

"it was a joke" finn stood their dumbfounded not knowing what to say.  y/n slowly walked to finn trying to hide her laughter and pulls finn's chin up bc he was looking down. "i missed you too" y/n placed a light kiss on his cheeks and finn grabs her by the waist, spinning her around.