reality

"y/n! are you listening?" rachel snapped her fingers infront of my face as i flinch. "y-yeah of course"
"really? well then what were we talking about?" rachel raised her eyebrows. i didn't know how to respond. i was busy reading fanfics because i was tired of all the girl drama that's been happening for weeks. "uhm how (name) lied?" "oh okay so" i sighed and excused myself to go outside to get some fresh air. i just wished my so called obsession on jack grazed would end. i need to somehow get a life and for goodness sake get a real relationship! i found a bench on the sidewalk and sat down. i closed my eyes and suddenly i felt someone sat down beside me. "omygod!" i jumped and saw that jack grazer is seating down beside me. "you're not real are you?" i asked confused. "yep i'm just a figment of your imagination! because obviously this will help you. stop. dreaming. about. me! go out there and do something fun and productive! who knows maybe you'll find someone on the way" jack smiles as a giggle. "oh and what the hell, productive?" i shift my eyes to where he was sitting to realize he was already gone. he was right.

i walked back home while listening to the 1975. i removed my airpods to look around because i thought i heard a dog bark. and i was right. "hey beautiful what's your name?" i ruffle the dog's hair and looked at his collar that says rosie. "huh who do y-" i was cut off by someone clearing their throat and panting. i looked up to see it was a boy around my age with curly locks and pretty freckles. "i'm so. sorry uhm that's my dog" the guy said while he was catching his breath. "woah you look really tired do you maybe want to come inside and get a drink first?" he nodded as we made our way back to my house.

i poured the boy a whole glass on which he finished in seconds. "slow down bro" i laughed as he smiled. damn that smile. "why did you let me in?" he asked as i hum in question. "what if i was a serial killer or something?" "i don't know are you a serial killer?" i asked back "i said what if i was?" i laughed at his question as he does the same. "you look too nice to be one. and you own a dog. you should've killed the dog if you were a serial killer" i said in a matter of fact tone. "you're a really smart girl?" "y/n. y/n l/n"

"finn. finn wolfhard. what an unexpected way to meet a cute girl"

originally i was gonna use finn as the celebrity but u know,,, + i'M FINALLY GOING TO BOY PABLO'S CONCERT AAAAAAAA I AM SO EXCITED AND CAN'T W8 TO SEE MY BOOTIFUL BOIS