happy unbirthday

this is inspired by alice in wonderland (1950s version) bc it's my fav disney movie but i just added a little twist bc y/n not 🤩

˚✧₊⁎ ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"no room no room no room" the mad hatter and the rabbit kelt on singing as y/n confusely wondered why. "but i thought there was plenty of room?" y/n crossed her arms. "ah but it is very rude to sit down without being invited" y/n turned her head around to see a pale and tall boy sitting at the other end of the table. "and who are you to sit in that table" y/n sassed and carefully prayed that nothing wrong would happen to her. "why dear i am a friend of the hatter! and who are you to question me like that" finn smirked while sipping from his cup of tea. "that seemed rude sire wolfhard" the hatter commented. "very rude" the rabbit joined in which made y/n rolled her eyes. "well?" finn looked at her sternly. "i'm y/n and it seemed that the cashmere cat led me here by mistake" y/n's eyes scanned the table and saw unfamiliar tea potteries. "doesn't look like he did a mistake, because i think you're just in the right place!" finn stood up and raised his cup as the rabbit and the hatter cheered. "please have a seat" finn pointed at the seat which y/n sat at slowly and carefully trying to process what just happened. "so what brings you hear in this 'wonderland'?" finn quoted wonderland in air as he pour y/n a cup of tea. "i don't know. maybe i'm dreaming, or not. but i-i'm following the white rabbit just a few hours and flowers ago i guess" y/n laughed at herself but finn just stared at her seriously.

"i'm sorry i-i didn't mean that i just find it funny how i maybe stupid" y/n tapped the cup with her fingers. "oh i'm not mad at you i'm just a little mesmerized by your beauty" finn winked and made y/n's cheeks flush. "a little?" y/n joked. "a lot" finn corrected her and smirked. "to a happy unbirthday to you!" the hatter sang and pointed his cup to y/n "to me?" y/n smiled and questioned. "to you!" the rabbit raised his cup with the others and clinked their cups. "to a happy unbirthday to you ms. y/n!" finn held her hand and kissed it. y/n smiled softly and gazed into his eyes. "and a happy unbirthday to you sire wolfhard!" she gave finn a quick peck on the cheek and left. finn's hand was against his cheek the whole night, not letting a single second let the memory slip of such a lovely girl.