even? (tyler)

you were on your way to a pizza parlor to eat lunch by yourself. you didn't mind it at all because this was your 'me day'. you entered the restaurant making the bell ding as you open the glass door. there were only a few customers that's a majority of a family. you looked at the small window that shows the kitchen and looked around if there's anybody because there was no one at the counter. then the doors from the kitchen bust open, making your head shift to the right. "i'm really sorry there was a- y/n! wow uhm you're here and- what can i get you?" tyler asked while catching his breath. you see, i like tyler that my friends found weird because he's 'weird'. which i think is not because i'm weird too. i scanned tyler for a little while and thought, "damn he's really hot. just look at those brown eyes and his cur-"
"hello? earth to y/n?" tyler snapped his fingers in front of my face losing my trance. "i-i'm sorry uhm can i get a small hawaiian and-"
"a basket of fries, right?" tyler continued and i chuckled. wow he knew??
"how'd you know?"
"lucky guess?" i smiled at his answer. i really want to hang out with him but i'm really scared because he might not feel the same? i guess. "that's $4.50" i gave him $5 and told him to keep the change, which he did. "want me to keep your number as well?" he smoothly asked which made me red as a tomato, and i literally froze for 2 seconds. "i-i mean if y-you only want to give me your number so we could hang out an-"
"no! i'd love to" i cut him off and gladly gave him my number. "do you want to maybe sit with me?" i asksd shyly with my fingers crossed behind my back. "why yes, m'lady!" he agreed with a fake bristish accent that we both laughed on.

"you know i kinda have crush on you" tyler blurted out randomly while i drank my soda. thank god i didn't spit it out on his face. although i choked a little bit and thankfully he didn't see it. "why? i'm a dork" i asked curiously. to be honest i was shocked and was already screaming inside because my crush likes me back. which happens not most of the times people!! (my crush doesn't like me bacc :D aNW)
"because you're really pretty and smart. you know how to cheer up people with your bad jokes and you're cute when you cry" tyler laughed when he mentioned that i aM cUtE WhEn i cRy. i playfully slapped his shoulder because it was sports day at our school and our team lost twice. i was crying because iw as really tired and didn't have the 2nd place medal that we all wanted. my friends cheered me up by hugging me and luckily, tyler hugged me as well even if he's on the opposite team that won.
"you know i like you too pizza boi"
"that makes us even doesn't it?"
"sure does"

we both smiled at the thought that the both of us likes each other, that will blossom into a new relationship in the future.

i'm ugly when i cry + i do this thing where i keep on sTOPPING WHEN I TRY TO TALK DOES THIS HAPPEN TO Y'ALL AOWODHXBXNSK IT'S REALLY WEIRD WHEN I DO IT BXZKJZJZSKKSKZ