don't go breaking my heart! (boris) ii

☆*:

☆*:.。. .。.:*☆

y/n and boris had been dating for a while now and they couldn't be anymore happier. they both love each other. it was obvious. but they haven't said it to each other yet. until that day.

y/n and boris were holding hands walking around the park as children ran and scream. "hey uhm y/n i have something to tell you" "sure" y/n smiles at him and lightly squeezes his hand to make him calm. "i love you" y/n stopped in her tracks. and stared at boris with mixed emotions. "i-i" "it's okay you don't have to say it back" boris cuts her off and they continue walking. "how do i know that's real?"
y/n asked him. "you're the only girl i've ever told that i promise" boris reassures her which y/n still does not believe. "i don't believe you" boris stopped walking and immediately his hand drops from hers. hearing those words almost shattered his heart. the words were ringing. he ran in the opposite direction going home ignoring y/n's screams of his name to come back.

boris went up to his room and pulled the drawer he never opened in 8 months. it was filled with drugs. he opened a small bottle and poured almost all the pills and putting it in his mouth. he lit a cigarette while crying and threw the lighter across the room. beside him he saw a picture of him and y/n from their second date. he stared at the picture while more tears started to flow down his cheeks. "don't break my heart y/n/n".

y/n made it to the pavlikovsky residence and threw the door open. nobody was home and she had a spare key to his house. she ran upstairs and saw boris' door was open. "boris i'm sorry i-" she was cut off by the sight of boris lying down the floor and pills were scattered. "no no no no" the girl repeatedly said while cleaning up the pills and waking up boris. she was less tense when she checked for his pulse which there still is. y/n quickly dialed and called an ambulance not wanting the love of her life to die.

y/n waited impatiently outside until the doctors do their work. "ms. l/n" the girls looked up and asked if he's okay. "he's fine. although he's asleep. you might want to wait a while until he wakes up. you may come in to his room and stay". y/n mouthed a thank you and went inside the room to see a peaceful sleeping boris. y/n sat on a chair beside him intertwining her hand to his. "please wake up. don't go and break my heart" y/n teared up and layed her head down until she fell asleep.

boris woke up and saw y/n sleeping and his hand intertwined to hers. "you're so beautiful honey" boris whispered and then girl fluttered her eyes open. she quickly engulfed him to a hug so tight and not wanting to let go. "oh thank god boris i can't lose you" she kissed his forehead and continued to hug him, his read resting on her chest. "i love you so much boris i'm sorry" a tear fell on her cheek and she sniffled. "hey hey it's not your fault o-" "no baby it's all my fault if only i said it quickly you wouldn't end up here and i do love you boris and i don't want to lose you" she cried making boris smile. he wiped her tears and pressed his lips onto hers and making out for a minute. "i love you a lot honey" he pecked her lips again. "just don't go and break my heart" his thumb grazes onto her cheeks.

"i won't go breaking your heart boris"