Road to Master Ch53- Kalos League Finale! Passion that Burns Forever!

A/N: Alright, I have an apology to give. I was supposed to release this chapter a LONG time ago, but University took over, and a story that was meant to be concluded months ago is incomplete. I sincerely apologize. Anyways, I guess a conclusion to this story is needed, so here is the last chapter. I hope to see if I can get a sequel out (I have been working on it), but don't expect it any time soon. As always, here goes the last chapter of this story, at least the first installment of it.

Ash did in fact win the Kalos League (in my story) and that is how I planned it. Remember how I also secretly made Serena win the Master Class? Well that is because of the arc that is going to start right after the Kalos League finally concludes after this chapter.

I hope I did not bore you guys too much with the excessively long chapters, much less the very long battles because I really wanted them to be the most epic in terms of the Kalos League.

So, what is next? Well, answers will be revealed in the next couple of chapters as to what is going to happen in the future because the story still needs to continue! Keep in mind that some new characters may appear, but at the same time there may be a lot more appearances by some other people that you guys have already seen in the fic! In fact, you kind of get an idea of how old Night is as well, being somewhat older than Serena, the honey blonde having an ambiguous memory of her brother.

Anyways, I will see you guys at the bottom where I discuss some of the changes for the Kalos League that I had originally planned but I decided to change for some better ideas.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter now!

Key of Kalos League:

The announcer won't be referenced as the announcer. Any text in italics that is in quotations is the announcer and assume that it can be heard by everyone in the stadium.

League Scoreboard System:

Bold: In use pokemon/trainer name

Italics: Fainted pokemon

Underline: Resting pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed pokemon

Trainer A: Poke1 Poke2 Poke3 Poke4 Poke5 Poke6 (Active one)

Trainer B: Poke1 Poke2 (Pokeball) Poke4 Poke5 Poke6 (Active one)

Disclaimer: I don't own pokemon

Chapter 53- Kalos League Finale! Passion that Burns Forever!

At the battlefield:

Ash was panting on his knees as he waited to see what the call would be, and when it came, it was not what he was expecting at all...

The referee raised his hand as he saw Lucario's state in Ashura's side of the battlefield as he then declared the victor of the match: "Lucario is unable to battle, which means that Ash Ketchum from Lumiose City is the champion of the Lumiose Conference!"

"Unbelievable! And one of our favorites manages to defeat the strong and talented Satoshi to win the entire league! This was one of the best matches I have ever seen in all of my time narrating over the entire Kalos League!"

"Pikapika!" shouted as he was the first from the trainer's platform to go check on Greninja, who was sitting up in the ground breathing hard. "Pikachu!" Pikachu greeted as he hugged the frog ninja pokemon.

Greninja looked down and smiled under his scarf while trying not to collapse from the damage he had taken from the large explosion, "Ninja..." He then reached out and petted the electric mouse with a very gentle motion while trying to ignore the fact that everyone was cheering for him around him.