Chapter 29

** Double update cuz I finished writing the story! Hope everyone enjoys! There are the total of 36 chapters!

Marchy hugged me tight. "Thank you for doing all of this, Jess. The event went great," Brad said as he pulled away with a smile. "I'm sorry you couldn't go to Danny's game tonight. I know how bad you want to be there."

I looked down and placed my hand on my growing stomach. Let's just say, this was probably my last day not wearing maternity clothes. "It's okay... I mean... I'm kinda upset about it, but this was such a great opportunity... Besides, if they make the Super Bowl, you already know I'll be going no matter what," I told him with a shrug.

He nodded. "Was he mad when you told him you couldn't make it?"

I shrugged. "He kinda was, but then he realized that it may be good, because we haven't really announced to the public about... This," I said and motioned to my stomach.

"Man, I still can't believe you shut me down when I congratulated you," he complained as he shook his head playfully at me.

I rolled my eyes. "I already told ya! We didn't know then," I shot back as I moved so a hand was at the stop of the swell of my stomach. "It's what uh actually got me thinking about it, though."

"I know, I know... I'm just kidding, Jess. You're fine. Well, thanks again for helping out. You better get home so you can watch the second half on your couch," he told me as he began to back away. "Meanwhile, I'll be at the bar drinking."

I shot him a death glare.

***

I heard the key in the lock and hopped up with a big smile on my face. I scurried over to the door and pulled it open before he could even unlock it. When it swung open, his keys came with it, and he had a rather large smile on his tired face.

"Congrats, Babe! You're going to the Super Bowl," I screamed as I wrapped my arms around him and smashed my lips into his. "I'm so proud of you!"

He smiled as he hugged me back, tightly. "Thank you so much. Oh my god... We're going to the Super Bowl." His lips met mine again. "I love you."

I pulled away and cupped his face in my hands. We both had smiles on our faces that couldn't be removed. His hands slowly moved down so one was on my waist, and the other was sitting at the top of the swell of my stomach. His eyes locked with mine and he just looked down at me.

"I'm so proud of you. So, so proud. I can't believe you guys did it," I whispered through my smile.

"You're going, you have to go," he said suddenly as his brown eyes seemed to get a bit darker. His forehead met mine, and rested against it. 

I cupped his face a bit harder. "I wouldn't miss it for the world, babe. Never," I whispered as my lips met his.

When I pulled back he smiled. "You're absolutely perfect. You're carrying my baby, you're going to marry me, you're going to go to the fucking Super Bowl to support me. It can't get any better than this." He began kissing my lips after every word. "Fuck. I. Love. You. So. Much."

I pulled away and looked him dead in the eyes. "I could never miss it Danny. I could be a million miles away, and I'd travel to see you on your special day— your Super Bowl day."

One of my hands slipped up from his cheek and got tangled in his hair as his eyes became watery. A single tear left his eye. "Thank you, Jess. Thank you so, so, so much. Thank you."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I pulled my forehead from his. "For what, babe?"

He sucked in a breath as his thumb ran back and forth on my stomach. "For being you. For being so supportive. For giving me a reason to be here. I love you. And I love our little one."

He slowly began to move down so he was on his knees, and his big hands lifted my oversized sweater, revealing my bump that had some new found stretch marks. His lips met the taught skin, and I could feel a soft patter from the baby kicking. He looked up at me and smiled as tears began to fall. "Next time I go to the Super Bowl, our little one will be with us... will be walking, too. But I wouldn't trade it being just you and me for the world." He moved back up, and his warm lips met mine again.

My breath hitched as his hands moved down to the outsides of my thighs. "D-Danny... how about we bring this to the bedroom... Don't know how long I can last," I managed to get out as I sucked in a shaky breath.

His dark eyes looked down at my bump, and the next thing I knew was he was carrying me bridal style to the bedroom. I wrapped my arm around the back of his neck and held his shoulder. "Danny! You're going to hurt your back," I scolded as I looked up at him.

He stopped walking just before we got to our room and looked down at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Jess, I could break a leg and I'd still try to carry you. If I could do it, I'd make sure you never had to take another step."

I pouted. He playfully rolled his eyes and continued making his way to our room. When we made it in, he carefully laid me down and hovered over me as his lips grazed mine.

His skilled hands slowly moved to the waistband of my shorts and began to slide it down. His breath hitched when he moved to remove my nonexistent underwear.

"You're not wearing anything under those," he asked as his dark eyes looked down at me.

I smirked at him as my hands moved to the hem of his shirt. I began to pull it over his head. Once he was freed of his shirt, a fire was present in his eyes. He leaned down and began to nibble at my ear.

His hot breath hit my skin, causing me to pant. "I want you to ride me," he growled, "I want to see you and OUR beautiful bump on display as I come inside you."

I shiver shot down my spine.