Chapter 6: Odd Request

So much terrible things happened recently and I just had to block everything away, I'm so sorry for not updating ;-;

Months had passed from our fight...
I trained, I worked...
Everything was calm again.

Kacchan still being Kacchan, did not accept my help... But I still helped him anyways.

To be honest, I think he has gotten a bit... Nicer over the past few months?

Or maybe I'm just going crazy?

I held the broom firmly in my hands as I swept the halls of the second floor, making sure I got every speck of dirt and dust.

"Oi, Deku!"

I jumped a bit then turned around, seeing Kacchan walking over to me.
"A-Ah, Y-Yes?"

"Go out with me" he said bluntly as he pocketed his hands.

"W-Wait! What?!"
I nearly dropped the broom.

"Listen. A good friend of mine is going on a date and asked me to come but I don't know any other fucking girl that's around besides you. It's not permanent, just for tomorrow" he explained in a frustrated manner.

I rose an eyebrow at this then shrugged.
"I understand. I won't let you down!" I stood up straight, giving him a salute.
It was faint, but I could just see a small smile forming at the corner of his mouth as he shook his head.
"Don't do that ever again..." he muttered as he stormed off.

When he disappeared, I felt heat rise up to my face. I drop the broom, placing my hands on my cheeks then sat down on the floor, feeling oddly happy. Despite this not being permanent, I was still happy he asked this odd request...

Two hours later...

I was in my room, looking through my clothes to see what I could wear.
"He didn't specify where we were going tomorrow..."
I ended up sticking with two outfits, a casual attire which was a white blouse and black jeans while I had a more 'fancy' attire which was the dress I wore when Kacchan returned home...
I sighed. I really need to get more clothes...

The lack of decent clothes bothered me a bit...
I shrugged then put the clothes on a hanger then hung them on my doorknob.

I waited in my room for dinner since I was off for the rest of the day and since I'm going with Kacchan tomorrow... I'll be off as well...
It's nice to have a break once and awhile.
Though... I have noticed Toshinori has been getting more weak as of late. I constantly tell him all the time to not come over and save his strength but he is determined to make sure I'm strong enough to be on my own in case anything bad were to happen.
Also, the Todoroki family has been not so kind to ours which is shameful. I've wanted to meet Shouto for a long time but now that will be difficult with how poor the relationship is...

Dinner...

Kacchan stared at me throughout our entire dinner. I guess it was about tomorrow...
It made me feel uncomfortable especially when his mother asked why he was doing so but didn't answer. She asked me and I didn't even know what to say.

After dinner, I quickly left the room then went back to my bedroom; changing into my night clothes then went to sleep...

The following morning was not a quiet one.
Kacchan literally pulled me out of bed and tossed me in the bathroom to get ready. I was so out of it, nothing registered right away. He was about to just turn on the shower and put me in there with my clothes on but that is what woke me up completely.
I pushed him out then slammed the bathroom door shut, quickly taking a shower. After that, I put my hair up in a red ribbon then put on the blouse and jeans with my red high tops.

I put on some cheap dollar store jewelry then walked out of my bedroom.
"Is this alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's go. They decided to do a whole fucking day of 'fun' things to do"

"Ah- alright..."

Kacchan headed for the stairs so I followed him.
It was quiet... All the way to the park was just an uncomfortable silence...

"Hey, man!" A boy with short yellow hair greeted along with a girl walking behind hin.
"You know Jirou, right- oh who is this?"

"Izuku" Kacchan muttered. "And yes, I remember her."

The girl with short, dark purple hair looked over at me as she took her earbuds out.
"Hello" she said quietly.

"Uhm... Hi..."
God I feel awkward.

"So what's the plans for today, pikachu?" Katsuki asked as he pocketed his hands into his black jeans.

'Pickachu' I couldn't help but crack a smile at that.

"Take a nice walk in the park for the morning then uh.." the yellow haired boy sat there for a moment to think.
"Go to the club that recently opened up?" Jirou mumbled as she looked over to the boy.

"Right! Sorry, had a brainfart" he would look over at me again, "Call me Denki if you'd like"

I gave him a small nod then glanced away, unsure of what to really say or do.

"Well, let's go!" Denki took Jirou's hand then happily walked down one of the paths.

Kacchan quietly followed them.
With a huff, I would walk behind Katsuki, looking around to see all the trees and flowers that we passed by.

I'm really sorry that this is short >_<
I've been very... Very out of it lately... I've been on this really bumpy roller coaster that's never ending...