Chapter 14: Bedridden

No...

I won't let you hurt him...

No...!

"NO!!!"

A loud, painful scream emitted from the girl as a surge of energy emitted off of her. She leapt up into the air, breaking her other leg in the process, and smashed all that energy onto both the girl and the guy. Anyone that was nearby was flown back due to the high amount of pressure that exploded upon impact.

And then...

Deku's body collapsed onto the ground. All eyes on her.
A high pitched ringing noise was piercing through her ears as her vision had started to blur.
Seconds passed. Everyone was taking in what this girl had just done.

Izuku's vision soon went dark, her body unmoving...

"Fucking shit... Hold on..."

"Katsuki please-"

"FUCK OFF! IF YOU WEREN'T SO DAMN LATE THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!"

"Son, please. Calm down-"

"Pops... if she's fucking dead... I will kill somebody. If any of you say another damn word I will end you."

Those whom started the attack-- as well as Endeavor-- was taking in for questioning. Meanwhile, Dabi had escaped somepoint during the fight...

Bakugo had brought Deku to the hospital which was fortunately nearby so they could take care of her injuries- not seeming to care about his own.

A woman, who was very small and old, was the one who immediately took the girl under her care.
The old woman sent Katsuki over to another doctor to get himself checked over since he was bleeding and all brushed up...

It felt like forever. Days it's been that Deku was still in the hospital.
The old woman said that she healed her wounds but, the girl needed plenty of rest and was still fighting between waking up and staying asleep.

Inko didn't know what to do with herself. She was bitter and angry and took it out on Bakugo's parents as well as Toshinori at times (even though she didn't mean it). Both her and Katsuki stood beside Izuku at all times when they could.

Even some of Katsuki's friends dropped by to check on them.

"Toshi, I'm quite ashamed of you," said the old woman who looked up at the tall, slender man.
"Letting that poor girl use all that energy so quickly- She could have died."

"I know, I know," he sighed. "At least she's alive... I'm grateful for that."

"At least now I know who you were training..." The lady shook her head.

"Chiyo, I apologize greatly. I knew she could do it- especially since I can no longer fight..." He took a deep breath. "I won't let young Midoriya do this again unless she wants to, I promise."

The old woman looked at him for a moment then walked over to the bedridden girl. "Unfortunately the girl has one more surgery for her leg. After that, she can be taken home to rest. Hopefully that family of hers stays relaxed upon and after her arrival... She doesn't need any stress at the moment."

Toshinori would nod his head before making his way over to the door. With a grateful "thank you", he walked out of the room, left alone to ponder in his thoughts.

A/N: Sorry that this is really short! My finals/Regents exams just started today so I'm going to be really busy for the next two weeks x.x