Chapter 20: Moodswings

Thank you all for your kind prayers and understanding for what's been happening... I am worried terribly about my grandmother... Losing a child is one of the worst things that could ever happen to someone.
Today is the funeral so chapters may not be uploaded on time for the next week or two.

Sorry that the chapters are skipping through quite quickly.

Four and a half months now and... During this time, Izuku was much more hungry than usual and was craving such odd things like eggs and drizzled chocolate on top of it. Though that sounds and looks disgusting- it was oddly tasty for the pregnant Izuku.

The girl was sitting at the dining table by herself with her weird combination of foods and was happily eating them as Bakugo stared at the plate in disgust. Spaghetti with some concoction of a jello sauce and fried chicken just did not sit well with him. Maybe if they were more separate it'd be fine...

Oh, and that diet Inko wanted her daughter to be on? Yeah, that went out the window- especially when those lovely moodswings began to kick in.

As little Izuku ate, she felt Kacchan staring at her which made her look up from her plate, "What is it?"

'Fuck... Please don't try to stab me again' the blonde thought to himself as he felt a drop of sweat roll down the side of his head.
"Nothing"

Izuku rose an eyebrow as she set her fork down on her plate... Oh boy. Katsuki sat up in his seat all tense as he waited for what the girl was going to say.

"I know my food may be appalling to you but that doesn't mean you have to stare at it like it's vomit or something!" Izuku yelled which made the boy lean back in his seat.

'Dear god, how long to I have to deal with Ms. Explodey Mouth?'

"Its just hella weird seeing that stuff together, okay? I'm sorry"

"So? You never tried it!" As the wave of anger disappeared, it quickly welcomed the emotional sadness which was causing the girl to cry.
"I know I'm a mess and I can't help it! This baby is making me crazy!" And with that, the emotional woman ran out of the dining room and then went to the bedroom. Moments later, Bakugo could hear the door slam from up above, causing him to flinch.

"Jesus Christ... One of these days I'm gonna find a knife to my throat I swear... She can be the most scariest people on this fucking planet- but how?! She's so damn shy and weird but... That demon unborn baby is making her literally seem like she is Satan herself!" The blonde said to himself as he kept staring at the plate of food.

Katsuki would sigh as he rubbed his face with his hands.
"I'm gonna fucking die"
The blonde would gather up both his and Izuku's plate before walking slowly into the kitchen to clean them.

Bakugo took notice that Inko has not been around lately which caused him to become quite concerned.

As the blonde finished washing the dishes, he would walk upstairs then head over to their bedroom. Standing in front of the door, Bakugo would slowly open it then peered inside to see Izuku sitting on the edge of the bed with her head in her hands, crying.

"H-Hey" Bakugo rushed over to Deku's side before placing a hand onto her back, making a poor attempt to comfort her since he still had no clue on how to.
"What's wrong?"

"I'm such a mess! I'm a fat mess!" Izuku sobbed.

"What? No!"

"Yes I am! I nearly stabbed you with a fork, I threw a knife at you, and I yell at you all the time... and when I'm not doing that, I'm here crying like some maniac and I want it to stop!"

"It's uh... It's normal. Being all pregnant makes you like that"

"I hate it! Like look at me, 4 months and I look like I ate 3 watermelons whole!" The girl sniffled as she lifted her head up from her tear-stained hands.

"Hey, at least it makes your tits look bigger" Bakugo shrugged with a small laugh.
Izuku's cheeks went red, "Hey!"

"What? It's the truth! Like look at those things"

This caused the girl to stop crying and was now in a happy mood which relieved Bakugo.
"Now, let's go get you some actual good food instead of whatever the hell that was earlier..."

"Okay- sounds like a plan" Izuku smiled as she clung onto his arm as he stood up.

For the next 3 months, Izuku had dealt with her chaotic moodswings which resulted into Katsuki getting a cut on his cheek and some plates being shattered.

Inko, when she was at the Bakugo estate, would be there to help calm down her daughter and aid her in anything that she needed so no stress would be induced onto the unborn child.
Though, the soon-to-be grandmother kept Toshi's status all to herself and constantly went to see him at the hospital whenever she could. When Toshi was allowed to go out - which were rare - he would get some gifts for young Midoryia as well as getting stuff for the baby...

What seemed to be the very chaotic months of Izuku's pregnancy, was in reality, had the chaos only just begun...