Chapter 11: Not for Long

All of your comments make me laugh so much 😂
At the time I was writing this (April 26) I had just finished watching Avengers Endgame so I needed the laughter.

Bakugo was running down the streets as if his life was at stake.
"Fucking assholes thinking they're all high and mighty!"

Izuku slowly awoken from her sudden slumber to see she was in a bedroom. The walls were painted a boring beige color with chocolate brown accents. It seemed like a tradition Japanese style home just in this one room.
The room was freezing cold but also very hot at the same time- as if two sides had their own distinct temperature.

When Izuku moved, she could not move her hands for there were locked together in some sort of binding.

She scooted herself off the bed as he feet were tied too.
With a flop onto the floor, she tried to push herself up. After some time of struggling, she successfully managed to get up.

The girl hopped over to the door, panic surging through her veins.
As she went to the door, the knob twisted and turned which caused her to yelp in fear and fall down onto the floor.

When the door opened, a guy who she had not seen before was standing before her. He had dark colored hair- almost to a black. His eyes were cold as ice. His lower face was bruised with a dark purple color. The male was wearing a dark blue jacket with a black shirt and a pair of black jeans.

Deku looked up at the male then scaredly asked, "Who are you?!"

There was no response at first, but the male then said, "Dabi. Dabi Todoroki."

I'm making them bros cuz
Ye

Izuku let that sink in for a moment. "Wait... I remember you on the news... You went missing months ago!"

"Yeah, well, my father found me so I do all the dirty work for him."

"Dirty work?" The girl rose an eyebrow.

"Like taking you for an example."

Deku glared at him while trying to hide her fear.

"My father wanted you now, So I brought you here. And I'm sure they saw it too, so they'll be coming soon..."

"What do you plan on doing to them?! To me?!" The girl yelled as she tried to fight against her restraints.

Though, suddenly, she was greeted by a blue flame which made her freeze in place.
There was a small smile. A small, sinister smile that seemed to have made her time stop.

And then...
There was a loud scream followed by footsteps running towards the room.
The taller male had burned Izuku's arm as a way to show to not go against the restraints again.

Endeavor appeared suddenly, his red hair up in flames.
"What are you doing?!"

"She tried to get out of her restraints. I had to do something to prevent it," the son answered emotionlessly.

Deku looked up at the two men with teary eyes as a sharp pain was surging through her arm.

The girl scrambled back, testing for her life.
"Why this?!" She spat. "Why go through all this trouble when we could've just done this peacefully!"

Endeavor's eyes seemed to be filled with flames- well- everything was raging about him.

He's pretty lit.

"Because girl, I've known the Masaru family for years and for them to let me easily have you as one of our own- they're planning something. So, that's why I had to take you now." He explained in a furious tone. "Son, take care of her for me, will you? We can't have Shouto know until it's time."

Dabi glared at his father when he was called son. "Whatever."

Endeavor left the room, shutting the door behind him. Dabi stared down at the girl before walking over to her. He placed a hand ion her cheek then slid it over to her hair.

"We can't have it so nasty long now."

Izuku tried to remove the restraints but they were too strong for her.
"Get away from me!" She growled while jerking her head back away from the male in front of her.

A blue flame appeared from his hand while the other was normal.
Dabi grabbed Deku by the neck and with an instant, used his firey fist to burn the girl's hair, leaving it nearly half of what it used to be. The dark green, curly hair dropped onto the floor and so did the girl who once owned it.

He ended up burning the back of her neck in the process but Dabi didn't care. As he started to leave the room, the window broke into pieces- keep in mind they're on the third floor of this place- and Bakugo flew in, rolling onto the floor then jumping right up, now being face to face with the one who captured his girl.

"Surprise, motherfucker."