Chapter 12: Not Ready

Sigh.
With Cookie passing away and then suddenly Oreo (her bro) got sick, which then not too long after finding out my Aunt passed away- on Memorial Day- it was a hecking crazy week.

[Link to Q&A is in the comments]

"Kacchan!"

The blonde put his hands out to the side, allowing sparks to form from his bare hands.
The girl's eyes widened at the sight.

The two guys stared at each other for a moment.
"I'm so going to enjoy blasting your fucking head off."

"And I'll gladly enjoy torturing your girl after I kill you."

Deku fidgeted with her restraints as the two went at each other.
Suddenly, Endeavor appeared once more in full rage.
And then, in almost an instant, the room was filled with burning flames.

Izuku screamed in horror which brought Bakugo's attention.
The blonde rushed over to the girl then scooped her up.
To their dismay, Endeavor grabbed Bakugo by the head and threw the two down.

Another unfortunate thing; Todoroki wasn't here nor was the rest of the family.
Katsuki scrambled over to Deku then used his strength to pry off her restraints.

The floor was deteriorating as the flames continued to devour it.
Dabi blocked the window while Endeavor had the doorway.

Bakugo glanced back then thought frustratingly, "Where the fuck is my family?!"

Deku rushed over by Kacchan's side, trying her best to stay away from Dabi since she was terrified of him.
The pain in her neck gradually became worse but she tried her best to ignore it.

Bakugo glanced at Deku then to Dabi, signalling to go for him.
With a small nod, Izuku took a step forward Endeavor. Katsuki looked at her if she was crazy-- he just signalled her to go over to the edgy, staple, fuck-face!

Endeavor eyed the girl who was visibly shaking.
As the man pulled his arm back, allowing his vibrant flames to become exposed, Deku ran up then used the large man as a "stepping-stool" by kicking up onto him, jamming the front of her foot into the man's jaw as she flipped back over to Dabi whom was ready to attack her.

"Now!" She yelled.

Bakugo got the memo then sent a massive explosion towards the blue-flamed wielder. The green-headed girl landed another kick right as the explosion made impact on the two.
She knew it was going to hit her but that didn't stop her from doing what she did.

Dabi had fallen out since the explosion created a larger hole, and so did Deku.
Katsuki was about to go get his girl but Endeavor had him cornered.
The floor had split in half and down went Bakugo whom had to adjust himself to make sure he didn't fall on his back.

Meanwhile, Deku landed on her side. She couldn't feel her arm nor part of her leg. She couldn't move because of the shock she was trapped in...

Bakugo slowly stood up, watching the fire spread-- he instantly concluded that this family was hella crazy.

Endeavor stared down at the growing flames before making his way out of the now gaping hole of his home so he could go extinguish it.

~~~

'Come on! Almost there. Please let her be alright!' I ran as fast as I could once I got a phone call from her mother.

I never thought that they of all people would pull something like this...

I held the galactic-styled charm in my hand as if it were my very essence that was keeping me alive.

I saw the building up ahead- no sign of Katsuki's parents, until...

~~~

The green-headed girl finally got up from her feet to be greeted by the villainous son of the Todoroki family.
She shakingly put her fists up in front of her. Izuku knew all too well that she was overmatched but she didn't care. She had to buy Katsuki some time to at least get out of that house while still dealing with Endeavor.

Her body was in pain but she used most of her strength to hide it.

The familiar blue flames emerged from the hand of his scarred face and allowed them to color is dark, dull eyes with strength and life.

As the wave of fire sprayed out towards her, Deku jumped up with her right foot to dodge it's burning rage.

Landing somewhat nicely on her feet, the girl was ready. She couldn't get close to him so for now, it became the cat chasing the mouse.

"DEKU!!!"

The girl looked up to see the one she loved jump out of the building, the charm he wore glowing violently on his chest.
The explosions allowing him to maintain height in the sky and a safe landing.

"Deku! You stay fucking out of this. I'll handle shit-face here..." The blonde growled with a sinister grin.

"But, Kacchan-"

"-Sorry we're late!" A familiar voice called in the distance.

Mitsuki And Misaru were speeding down the pathway- a long with a familiar face.

Deku's eyes widened- not because of their arrival, but by what was behind them...

It was quite sudden. Everything happened in a blur. I heard the laughter of Dabi, whom was followed by a cheery giggle from a blonde girl who was holding a needle in her hands. Behind that girl was a man with light blue-ish/white colored hair who was covered with hands.

But then... Within that, I saw Mr. Toshinori running over to me, his sickly face piercing through my soul.
He gave me something.

It was time, he said to me.

He put this charm around my neck and the next thing I knew was myself screaming on the top of my lungs as I felt my body seeming to tear itself apart from the inside out.

Dozens upon dozens of men poured into the Todoroki' s land, causing both Endeavor and the Bakugo's to stand there in both fear, but, determination.

I heard Katsuki crying out my name but it seemed so far away even though he was nearby.

'What was happening?' I thought to myself.
'What is happening to me?'

The League of Villains... That's who they were. I easily recognized one of them as I saw them on television at some point...

I wasn't ready for what was about to come...