On Hold for Awhile: Here's Why

May 7: Hey, everyone.
Just wanted to let you all know that Chapter 12 will be on hold for a bit. I was working on it but now I must take a break for the time being.

I'm getting pretty sick; I think it's due to the change of weather since everyone around me is getting sick but mine is a bit worse than others...

And finally, my cat, Cookie, is going through things right now. She's usually very energetic and lovey but as of writing this, she's not that at all. She's in pain. As far as we can tell there are signs of internal bleeding.

We can't get her to the vet because we dont live near any for one, and two, the ones nearby don't have any doctors and/or closed.

We got her into an appointment for tomorrow but I don't know if she'll make it by then.
This is really pissing me and my brother off especially how my mom is reacting to this.

May 8th: Still sick but my brother and mother had taken Cookie to the vet. Cookie' s brother, Ace (Chunkie) ran over to the door and was sitting there for awhile. I tried pushing him away because we had people coming over and I didn't want him to run out.

Her mom, Ninja, and her sister, Peanut, just simply hid afterwards. Her other brother, Oreo, sat by the window watching Cookie be taken away... My cat Bootz, whom would be her cousin, was walking back and forth from the door and the loving room for a bit. The energetic feeling just left all my cats...

She's back home now.
We found out that she has this auto-immune problem (It's like a cancer basically). It's very slim for her to survive this and it's painful to see her go through this.

It hurts her to move
To meow. We gotta try to get her to eat and especially drink but she's so tired and drained.
They gave us medications for her to use and if she can get herself to eat and perk up, there's a chance she'll live. If not... Friday, she will be put down.

And now, today

And now, today.
I was at school and she passed away at 9 am.
I just returned home from school (it's almost 12) because I'm still sick and can't make it for the day...

But she fought her best... but this wasn't something that would be likely to come out of. It hurts that she suffered. I knew it was going to happen by the way she looked today when I was getting ready...

She was an awesome cat. She craved for attention and when you gave her the pets she would meow to her hearts content and beg for more...

I'm gonna miss her.