Chapter 16: Some Time Alone

[Gonna say now, I can't do romance stuff so please bear with me 😂😭
Also
It's short
Cause again- I can't do the romances nor have any ideas on how to continue it...

Izuku was brought to tears- she couldn't help but cry at seeing that Katsuki was okay.
The blonde was just now taking off his headphones- but when his gaze came across Izuku- he immediately dropped them.

He had tears in his eyes as well- but for partially a different reason...

"Deku...?"

"K-Kacchan!" She cried as she fell to the floor- tears after tears spewed out from her eyes and onto her legs as she sobbed out painfully.

Katsuki darted off his bed, rushing over to the girl then cradled Izuku into his arms.

"They called earlier... They said you almost got into a coma but fortunately, you woke up and... You ran out of the hospital not too long after- they couldn't find you..." The boy explained as if his breath was barely there- as if this was a dream.

"I ran t-to find you" Izuku admitted through her cries as she clutched the boy's shirt tightly with her unbearably shaking hands.

"I know I was very mean to you but when I heard that- time stopped. It painfully stopped and my heart just... Shattered." Bakugo said sadly as he rubbed the girls back awkwardly in an attempt to comfort her.

"I didn't even know... I was- a coma?"

"Almost..." Bakugo corrected.
He sighed afterward, getting uncomfortable with the crying- even though he shed a tear or two... or more... as well.

"You're such a crybaby..." He added while pulling her even closer.
"Such a damn crybaby..."

Izuku sniffled, "I know..."

Bakugo would then pick up the girl as he stood up before setting her down on his bed.
"Relax... Your legs must be in hell right now. Jesus Christ, they look like they're becoming raisins."

Izuku laughed a bit at that comment. She would pat the side of the bed, signaling for him to come near.

And so, he did.

Katsuki sat down right beside her and allowed Izuku to hold his hand...

"I'm sorry," She would say softly.
"I wish I wasn't weak... you wouldn't have gotten hurt like that- and I wouldn't have allowed myself be taken away."

Bakugo frowned.
"Look, don't blame yourself for what happened. It's done in the shitty past.

"I can't, Kacchan... What if you got killed?"

"What if YOU got killed? You were messing around with some serious shit."

Izuku remained silent for the next few minutes... Anyone could have died- but fortunately, that didn't happen. The girl would twirl a piece of her how short hair, feeling a bit bothered by it. It seems though, the hospital must've cut it more to get rid of the burnt parts since it was now sitting right below her ears.

"Looks good on you," Katsuki said.

"Wha?"

The boy huffed- not wanting to say it again.
"You're hair. It suits you with that length."

"O-Oh!" The girl's cheeks turned to a light shade of pink. "Thank you... Kacchan..." 

Katsuki would lay down beside the girl, wrapping his arms around her in a protective manner. "Get some sleep," he said in a way that- if she didn't, he would force her to...

"Fineeee..." She smiled. 

And with that, Izuku managed to fall asleep with Katsuki beside her...

~

"Toshi... You didn't have to do that," Inko sighed. "I can't bear to lose you..."

"I'm really sorry that I put your daughter through that... But I cannot fight anymore. And now that I gave her that charm, who knows when I'll be taken away." The man said with a sorrowful tone as he sat beside the one he loved on the couch with his head lowered. He couldn't dare face her... He wished this wasn't the way it would go.

"Is there any way we can prevent this?"

Toshinori shook his head, "Unfortunately not.. It could be days, months, years, who knows... But now I'm just a ticking time bomb ready to explode at any given time"

"Well... I'll be there for you until the end, Toshi... We all will" Inko would give the man a small kiss on the cheek before rubbing his back comfortingly. 

A few tears slipped down from the man's face, "Thank you..."

oh no no no no

oh no no no no

So... I'm gonna put this on hold for a bit- for a good reason... Kinda.
I want to write the next few chapters without really worrying when they should be out if that makes sense? So then I can have a schedule when to upload them instead of having it at random where either one will be uploaded in a day and then one gets uploaded two months from now... I want to stay consistent. I'm doing this with all the stories I have up right now- especially to give me times to handle personal things that are happening currently. Sorry for this ;~;