Chapter 3: We Don't Have to Dance

When the call ended, I felt like I was going to die.
Pretending to not be sick was more painful than I thought...

Toshinori got up from the chair then walked up to me, the box in hand.
"Here," he said.
I hesitantly took the box, sitting down on the couch to open it.
It was a simple cardboard box and it had hand drawn smiley faces on it.
I opened it, removed the tissue paper and I started crying again- god why am I such a crybaby?!
I had a flashback of when I gave Toshinori this "Number #1 Dad" cup and I made a small cake for him on father's day, following the present I had given him on his birthday which was a drawing of him, my mother, and I. 
About a year ago, they started dating... 
It was really awkward...
But I dealt with it and accepted it. Even before that, I always saw him as a father figure- but this...

"I said nothing too expensive!" I gasped, pulling out the silver bracelet. I noticed there was a charm on it, so I turned it over and there in cursive writing was, "Number #1 Daughter..."
Wiping my eyes, I then pulled out something else. It was paperwork for school...
"It's cheesy but..." Toshinori began. "You've been eyeing that school for quite some time (at least for what your mother has told me) so since I have connections with some of the teachers there, they will allow you to take college courses online. It's up to you... They'll also have a teacher come out here and help you train more and improve your fighting skills"

I dropped the box onto the couch then ran up to hug him.
"Thank you so much" I sobbed. "Thank you...!"

----

We spent the next hour talking- me trying to stop from crying, and eating some cake. 
Though, when I returned back to my room, I went right to the bathroom that was connected to it, letting all the cake and yesterday's food out of my stomach.
As I got up, a wave of dizziness hit me, making me ram myself into the bathroom sink. 
"I... I don't think it's just exerting myself..."
I slowly made my way to my dresser, sluggishly getting changed into my night clothes.

Instantly, I collapsed onto my bed, falling into the world of dreams.

~

~Katsuki's POV~

"Thank fucking God" I sighed with relief when the teachers said we could go back to our dorms.
I was the first one out. Almost everyone there was drunk out of their minds, why they had alcohol, I have no idea. 
I was a bit... Drunk...
Not as bad as everyone else though. I was wobbling, nearly tripping over myself time to time, and my words were quite slurred. 
Ah hell, I was just as drunk as them.

"FFFFUUUCKKKKKKKKK!" I groaned as I made it to my room.

I took a deep breath as I entered, slamming the door as hard as I could. 
I wanted to break something, I don't know why but I just started feeling that way.
I grabbed a water bottle out of the small fridge then gulped it down as I made my way towards my bed.
I didn't care anymore, I just tossed the empty bottle onto the floor then passed right out onto my bed.

Tomorrow is going to be terrible.

~

~Deku's POV~

Morning was hell...
I forced myself to get up and do my daily chores- luckily I only had to do was fix up Kacchan's room- well... Er... Floor...
The Bakugo manor has four floors, well five if you count the basement. 
First floor is where the kitchen, dining room, family room, living room, etc... (Basically all our needs) is located at, the second floor was where a few bathrooms and bedrooms were located, (Such as mine, my mom's, Lady Mitsuki and Lord Masaru's room, and guest bedrooms. Small note, the other workers don't live in the manor, they have their own separate homes and such. But the third floor... That's Kacchan's territory. It was always like that. He wanted his privacy and in case he was... I don't know... Working out or wanting to blast music or something, he wouldn't have to really worry about disturbing others. 
At least, I think that's the reason for it. I just know he wanted privacy from everyone. 
The floor above that is the storage area/attic. 
It's technically not a floor but it's big enough for people to live in it or something.