It's Not Over

Hi
is me
Tis been awhile... A long while
So I wanted to say hello again 
I hope everyone is doing well, especially during this stupid pandemic being stinky and all... 
ugugug
Between school and then having a job- ho boi it's been a ride...
I wish you all well, and I hope you have a wonderful week
Currently sick so das fun... So yay! I have time to try and finish this 😂

THIS IS VERY SHORT, MORE OF LIKE... A START TO SOMETHING STUPID :D

Lurking from the shadows, they watch. Keeping tabs on everything... Ever since that pathetic fight that unfolded at the Todoroki's... The power that had suddenly surged gave many groups some interest in the girl... And that villainous group that managed to flee, is finally taking action.
Quietly, they're planning. Discretely, they make their first move. Gathering members, ensuring them that once this power becomes crumbled into dust, or put on their side... They will get so much pleasure for society to fall and crumble at ease. 

They know it won't be easy... 

But they're ready, well, almost.... Ready

They just need their little gem to return back home safely... And then, will they initiate their plans. They just need her in the right setting, the right predicament where they can just snatch her with no one to notice until it's too late. 

If she cannot join their side, then, well, what good of use is she? 

Destroy the gem and let chaos ensue. 

A man to potentially become a widower, they cannot wait to see the pain in misery in his face when his beloved suddenly vanishes without a trace... And if things go well, the excitement their feeling, the pleasure of just the idea of having this innocent girl betray all her loved ones drove them to this madness..! 
They laughed, they snickered, sinister grins plastered amongst their faces as the clock was quickly ticking.

Tick, tock. Tick, tock... 
Time is almost up...

It is far from over... That little fight was just the beginning...

The envisionment of mass bloodshed fills their veins with total excitement. Their blood boiling with anticipation for what's to come. Many though, were getting bored. Waiting and waiting, but, their leader forced them to wait. It wasn't time yet, acting now will only trigger the war they are bound to set... And they don't want that, no, not yet. Too soon will be their downfall, and what would the point be of all this planning? 

One slip and it's game over... 
So slowly, will they start digging and crawling their way out of the gallows, and find themselves waiting for their prize to be bestowed upon them. The contentment of knowing the damage that will be done, and that they, these low-lives who were smushed down from society, will finally have the thrown of importance...

"We're coming for you, our princess... And we cannot wait to properly meet you..."

Same Grammarly, same, lmao