Noticed Something

This book is just for me not Viola1121 !!! That's all :)

Aquaria's P.O.V.

"Now Prance My Queen" Rupaul said to me. I gripped my scepter with one hand and I walked. I saw the audience clap and scream for me. I was happy.

I took my cape and turned while walking. I looked at everyone looking at me. It was amazing. I was walking back when I got a small glance at cracker. I wonder why she wore all black.

_________
_________
(All imagination from here)

After a few minutes of me waving at the crowd and hugging my sisters, we all went back stage. Everyone congratulated me and there was a cake there. It had 3 layers and black, white, and gold icing.

"Aww Thanks guys" I said blushing slightly under my makeup

"And now for a toast for our winner!" Eureka said holding a tray with a wine glass for everyone. Everyone clapped and Grabbed one. After I did, Cracker was about to But she got a text. She left the room and got on her phone. My eyes followed her and her eyes got big.

"Wait guys. I have to go and do something" I said. Some of them nodded as  I  left.

I was walking towards cracker and she looked up at me. She straightened up and I could tell there was tears in her eyes.

"Are you Okay? I saw you looked worried when you walked away." I said putting a hand in hers. She looked at our hands then back at me. "I'm fine umm..... I-It was just something" she turned away. "Cracker" I said softly.

I knew something was up. She is my New York sister and this is not the cracker brand.

"Let's go talk" I said pulling her hand to follow. She nodded and followed me.

I pulled her into to the nearest bathroom and then closed the door. I checked for any other people and there wasn't. I looked back at cracker and her head was down and she had no expression on her face.

She looked broken

I held both of her hands and she looked at me. There was hurt in her eyes and that made me feel terrible. "What's wrong?" I said. I watched her eyes get watery and she broke down, taking her hands away from me and crying. A hugged her and let her sob into my costume. I rubbed her back softly while she kept crying.

After a few minutes she finally stopped crying. I held her so she was in front of my face and her mascara was running and her eyes shadow kinda smushed.

"Can you tell me now?" I said.