Cracked Up

Miz Cracker's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to the pounding on the door. My head was killing me.

I groaned and got out. I hid my body behind the door and opened the door. "Hello?"

Jose was at the door giggling and holding up his phone. I saw a picture of me and Aquaria at the bar kissing. "Who took that?" I said.

"Raja and Me. I took videos too!" he said. He then took something out his pocket and handed it 2 me. There were 4 pills.

"Im definitely not taking drugs!" I said wide-eyed. "No! Therefore your headache dumbass!" Jose said with a chuckle. "Also wipe your makeup off" he said before leaving.

I turned around to see Giovanni peaking his head out from his arm to look at me. I placed the pills on the nightstand and put on some underwear.

"I know your head hurts Giovanni," I said but he just stayed quiet and smiled at me.

"Your makeup is terrible" He whispered. "Your makeup is disgraceful" I said sitting on the bed.

"Pass me some shorts love?" He said pointing to his bag. I chucked and git him some shorts but threw them at him.

"You bitch!" he said blocking the throw. I started laughing and after a while, he chuckled.

He put on the shorts and stood up to stretch. "My head is killing me!" he said walking over to me.

I picked up the pills and gave him 2.  I grabbed the water from the table and gave him it. After he took the pill he gave me the water to take mine.
----------------
----------------

I walked out the bathroom and Giovanni was practicing some of hIs moves for tonight's show. I walked behind him and tried to copy him. He started to laugh and that made him loose balance and fell. I caught him but we both fell.

*Snap*

"Ouch!" Gio winced. I was shocked at how he fell! I definitely heard a bone snap!

"Where does it hurt!?" I said getting up. "Ankle! Ankle!" he said holding it. His face expression said pain and more pain.

I rushed out of the room and went to the driver. "Take us to the hospital Now! Giovanni broke his ankle!" I said looking at her. She went wide-eyed and nodded.

I ran my hand through my hair and walked back to the room. "What happened?" Justin said opening his door. "We're going to the hospital!" I said.

Jose and Anthony were at their doors and Anthony smirked. "Did you break his back from last night?" he said with a chuckle. I was about to say something but the groaning of Giovanni rushed me back into the room.

"Here," I said picking him up bridal style. I placed him on the bed and I saw the guys come into the room.

This was all my fault