DateCation-Day 2

Warning: For the first part gets a little bloody. But after that everything is just cute and fun!

Miz Cracker's P.O.V.

"You think you're so special? You think you could just ruin my life and walk away. I've gotten death threats and I lose a lot of followers because of your pitiful fans." she said to me.

I tried to talk but the tape was around my mouth I was numb and my body ached all over. I was tied to a chair. The only thing I could do was cry salty and hot tears.

I saw her pick up a butcher knife from the table. She slowly putting against my exposed leg and I shook. "If you think you can just walk out with your little fiance while I get nothing but hate your the dumbest thing on this planet!" she spat at me and pressed the knife against my thigh.

I saw blood coming from my leg but I couldn't feel it. She carved her way down my thigh and all I could do was cry and watch. My leg was covered in blood as she kept cutting. She looked perfectly find with the blood gushing by my leg while I feel funny? The fuck? My body went weak and I started to get light headed. My vision went blurry. The last thing I saw was the words 'Life Ruined' on my thigh and leg as my vision went black.

My eyes opened and I sat up. My breathing went heavy and I looked around. "Hey Max, you are okay?" I heard. I looked to my right and saw Giovanni sitting on my bed looking at me worried. I took the cover off and looked at my leg.

Nothing

I wiped the sweat off the face and Giovanni held my the side of my face with his hands. "Calm down." he said softly.

My breathing went down and I realized it was just a dream. "I-I thought I was dead." I said. Giovanni let go of my face he titled his head a little. "Why would you think you were dead? What happened?" he asked.

"I-I was in a room a-and Katelyn was putting words into my thigh and there was blood a-and I was tied up!" I said. My breathing went up a little and Giovanni pulled me out of bed. I was still shocked so he lead me to the living room. He gently sat me down on the couch and went into the bathroom.

Why would I have that dream? It wasn't even a dream. It was a nightmare. I've haven't had any dreams before actually, I've been fine since I left.

A hand waved in front of me and I looked up to see Giovanni with a glass of water in his hand. "Calm down. It was just a dream. You were whimpering in your sleep and sweating." Giovanni said handing me the glass. I took it and drunk the whole thing.

I placed the glass on the side table and looked at Giovanni. "Do you wanna relax or something? We could just chill all day if you want." he said. I shook my head and looked up. "I won't let this fucking nightmare take away my fun dammit!" is said. He chuckled and sat in the chair.

"So. It's 11:24 AM. What ya wanna do?" he said.

"Its only day two. Maybe out shopping." I said. "But I'm shopping with my money." I also said smirking. Giovanni rolled his eyes because we both know that's not gonna happen. Worth a shot anyway...

"We could go shopping. And we could go out of town and go shopping there." he said.

"When can we go?"

"Whenever you want."

When I heard those words, I got up and went to my suitcase and pulled it into the room. I sat it on the bed and opened it. I pulled out a plain blue shirt, my undergarments, and some jean shorts. I also took out my bath products and went to the bathroom.
-------------------
-------------------

"Giovanni! Get out! You have been in that bathroom for almost two hours!" I said on the couch. I'm already dressed and ready but he is gonna take all the hot water. I kinda see smoke under the door.