O.T.P.

Miz Cracker's P.O.V.

"God your tall" I said to Davis (Naomi) standing next to him. He chuckled and I smiled. "Thanks. I'm surprised they don't call you Mini Cracker" he said.

Shade.

"Don't be shady now" I said. "Okay MOM" he said rolling his eyes playfully. I turned to Gio and he looked away from me.

Someone Jealous?

I held Gio's hand and he looked at me and smiled. "Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere" I said smiling.

We finally arrived at this big buffet place and everyone was hyped. We walked in and went to the front desk.

"Hello. Welcome to-" the lady stopped mid sentence to look at us. "Oh my God! I-I can't believe I'm meeting you guys!" the girl said happily. I chucked as she was star struck.

She looked very young. Maybe 15 or 14 actually.

"Oh I'm so sorry I got distracted. Umm..a table for 14? She said smiling. "Yes" Jay (Aja) said.

She taped away in her computer and said she'll pay for us. "Really?" I said while the other queens were happy. She smiled and said. "Im a big fan. Don't worry." we all thanked her and another lady walked us to our table.

"I'm surprised they have a table for 14 people!" Timothy (Latrice) said with a chuckle.

I took my coat off and waited for the drinks. Giovanni sat up and whispered in my ear.

"When the waiter comes just say I want a lemonade" he said before kissing my cheek and walked away.

The queens cheered softly while he walked away.

"Did you guys have sex yet?!?" Ryan (Trinity) said quietly. My face got hot and some queens laughed.

"N-No!" I said. "I wonder who's more dominant," Davis said. "Cracker is definitely more dominant" Justin said laughing.

My while body was sweating.

I wasn't comfortable with this conversation.

"Sis, y'all are like my otp couple" Jay said. "Otp?" Sutan (Raja) said confused.

"My One True Pairing. They are such a cute couple" Jay said. I did a nervous chuckled and saw the waitress.

Finally!

----------------
----------------

"Alright? Drag or regular?" Gio said to the others. "Girl let's do drag," Shane (Thorgy) said. The other girl agreed as we made it back to the busses I was about to get in but someone pulled my hand back.

"Why were they all weird at brunch?" Gio said looking at me. "When you were away, the kept asking me questions about
our.......sexual relationship," I said while my face got hot.

Giovanni's cheeks got pink and looked shocked.

It's not like I wanna have sex with gio. I just don't want to be just about that.

I want to make sure he is in it for good but I think he showed he is.

We went last and went straight to our room.

"Can you help with my corset?" I said pulling it out. "Sure" he said.
--------------
--------------
"Please?" Aquaria said with puppy eyes. "Go ahead" I said moving out the way. She walked to my bag and bent down and gave me a 100% clear view of her ass and I looked away.

Aquaria really wanted to dress me. She pulled out my gray off the shoulder dress. "Oooo" she said holding it up. I looked back and smiled. She also got some pink pumps and placed them on the bed.

"Put a skirt on or something," I said. She looked down at herself and said why with a smirk. "I'm not having you walk around with your ass out in a club full of horny guys. I said going to one of her bags. I pulled out a nice looking black skirt and handed it to her.

"Is someone jealous now?" she said with a wink. "Put that on or I'm not going," I said smiling. She smiled and I looked away so she was put them on. After she was done I took a good look in the mirror and was satisfied with my face.

"Now your turn to put your outfit on" Aquaria said.

"Fine"