Important Author's Note

Hello, people of wattpad!

We all know that stories don't last forever and sadly this one won't either........BUT! I have 2 new ideas to work on when this story is complete. Don't worry, there are about 1-20 more chapters. I will have to see how long will it take for the special part to happen :)

Okay, so I will give you guys the opportunity to pick which story you want to read. I have 2 story ideas and they are both about Miz Cracker and Aquaria.

First: Then You Happened

This one is about Cracker and Aquaria going to RuPaul's Beauty boarding school

This one is about Cracker and Aquaria going to RuPaul's Beauty boarding school. Every queen from each season will be there. Aquaria is a rich but lonely girl that lives with her mother, Sharon Needles in a mansion. Cracker has a normal life with her mother, Bob. Miz cracker is her happy self and she lives in a kinda nice home. Anyway, they will go their as the 10th group to join by invitation. They will stay there until they are 18 like Highschool. Let's just say they will matchmaker with the other queens ;)

Next: Ghost Girl

This one is just in Aquaria's P

This one is just in Aquaria's P.O.V

Aquaria has a weird life nobody knows about. She is your average 17, rich, and popular girl. One day, her boyfriend broke up with her and she meets this young ghost her age. She is very freaked out of course but with the help of Sharon, she finds the ghost rather interesting. The young ghost has a background story to her death that nobody knows. Sharon once had a ghost like this, but let her go. That was one of the biggest mistake of her life.

Thos are the two stories. I'm basically fine with any one of them. They are both going to be drama filled so I'm very fine. Comment which one you want!