Yes? No?

Miz Cracker's P.O.V.

"Will you go out with me?"

My whole body got heated. My eyes widened at his question.

"M-Me?" I said looking around like an idiot thinking somebody was in the room. I turned to him and he had a serious face on and nodded. I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes.

Was I going to get hurt? Will he be like Chase? Will he waste my time? Will he forget me in the relationship and kick me out?

Many thoughts came into my head but I did something that would change our whole relationship. I opened my eyes.

"Yes!" I said with a smile. He looked like a weight has been lifted off his shoulder and he breathed out the breath he was holding. Not even a second later I chuckled and kissed his cheek leaving my lipstick on him. His face got red and I started to laugh.

I don't know why—but something tells me I've been waiting to hear those words from gio.

After I stopped laughing Giovanni cupped my chin and kissed me and I immediately kissed back. I feel like Giovanni likes this way of kissing, him cupping my chin and taking charge. I don't mind.

We let go and I saw some makeup on his hand and lips. "I think I should go change," I said getting up. "When you're done, can we have another you movie niiight?" Gio asked. "You and your movie nights" I chuckled. I went up the stairs but before I went to the room I said

"Get the popcorn ready!"