What The F*ck?

Aquaria's P.O.V.

"No more stuff! I swear you said one dress!" Maxwell said crossing his arms. "Most of the things in my hand are mine." I said turning the corner.

"Yea but we have more bags in the trunk! And the back seat! And it's been 6 hours of walkin-" I cut him off by holding his lips together.

"You deserve to have these things. You are worth billions of dollars and you don't even know. And I will keep showing you until you realize you are!" I said and letting go is his lips. Maxwell's face went red and he uncrossed his arms. "T-Thanks Giovanni" he said looking away. I smiled and kept walking.

"So. Are you going to tell your fans and friends about Katelyn?" I asked. "I don't know" he said kinda sad. I feel bad.

He doesn't deserve this. Katelyn is a real bitch for betraying max. If I was him that girl would be dead.

"Anyway. I got a call from WowPresents and They want me to start a little show. Also, they want me and Katelyn to do a clap back on my runway outfits." he said.

"I could take her place" I said heading toward the mall exit. "Thanks. I can't just sit there asking like were best friends. I might tell the fans tonight....if you can help me." he said looking at me. I looked in his eyes and smiled. "Of course I will." I said.

We were walking to the car when I noticed something. My fucking tires were slashed opened!?? We hurried over and all of my tires a had X's on them and no air was on them. "Fuck!" I said getting upset.

Maxwell grabbed something that was under the tire. It was a note. He opened it and read it. "it just says 'haha bitches'" he said.

"Fuck Maxwell! Can you call a tow truck?" I said putting the bags on the ground. "Yea." he said taking out his phone.