Car Ride

Aquaria's P.O.V.

I walked to the my car and got out my keys.

I got there first so she won't be seen by the other queens still the the lot. After Mayhem left, she hurried to the car.

I got to the drivers side and unlocked the car. We both got in and Closed the door. We put our seatbelt on and I started the engine.

Threw the ride, all Cracker did was just stare out the window;not saying a word. I wonder what happened.

"So do you need me to stop at your house for clothes?" I said breaking the long silence. "Umm. Yea sure" Cracker said still looking out the window.

"Are you every gonna tell me what's wrong?" Cracker looked at me but I kept my eyes on the road.

I saw her shrug and took out her phone. I looked at her quickly and sighed. The whole car ride was just me driving,Cracker looking out the window, and silence.

Pulled up at her apartment and looked at her. She took a deep breath and hesitated. "Want me to go in with you?" I said taking the key out. She nodded as we both got out the car and walked.

We got to the door and she opened it. I guess this apartment does have security. We walked to the elevator and she pressed 'up'.

We waited there for the elevator and I saw Miz Cracker on her phone again. She was deleting some of her photos.huh

The elevator came and we stepped inside. It looked all old and it was rusty going up. We stepped out as cracker took out some keys and stood in front of her door. She put the keys in, looked at me, then opened the door.