Stomped On

Miz Cracker's P.O.V.

I gasp and opened my eyes.

I was sweating

I was about to sit up when I saw laying on me was Giovanni. I softly sat up and put him on the other side of the bed.

He moved a bit but hugged a pillow and settled down.

I got up and looked where I was sleeping.

My whole side was covered in sweat.

I sighed and got out of bed.

I walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I took off my clothes. I turned the shower on and got in.

After a long hot shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and went out of the bathroom. I walked into the room and the room changed.

The sheets and covers were changed with a note on my side. I walked over to the note a picked it up.

ᑕᗩᑎ ᗯE TᗩᒪK ᗪOᗯᑎᔕTᗩIᖇᔕ? I ᔕᗩᗯ ᗯᕼᗩT ᕼᗩᑭᑭEᑎEᗪ.

I sighed and put the note down. I got my clothes out for today and laid them out on the bed. I was wearing a miz cracker shirt and some blue jeans. I fixed my hair and walked out.

I walked down the stairs and Giovanni wasn't in the living room. I kinda got scared that something happened to him so I went to the kitchen and he was in there. I let out the breath I held in and he turned around to look at me.

He gave a happy look.

"hey" I said looking to the floor. He put his mug down and walked towards me.

"Max, if you're sad about the bed then its okay" he said. But it wasn't that...

"Im not upset about that" I said sadly. "I had another bad dream about what happened" I added.

"We were on a room and I was paralyzed. Katelyn and chase came in and took you away from me" I said tearing up. "They cut your heart out and I watched you die. They took your heart and stomped on it. Then they grabbed me and-"

Giovanni hugged me right and I laid my head on his shoulder. "Its okay to have these dreams. You went through some shit yesterday, I think it's normal" he said. I smiled.

"Now!" gio said when I backed away. "We have some things to do!" he said smiling. "First, the glass then, the police" I said. He nodded but then I looked at his outfit.

"Your still in your Pajamas"

"Oh, yea. I forgot"

Giovanni walked out of the kitchen to change and I so decided to he some yogurt for breakfast. I went to the living room and waited for him while I ate.

It's crazy how I can remember so much detail about my dreams. Most people forget after a few minutes but I can't.

I wish I did though...