Datecation-Day 5

Aquaria's P.O.V.

My head was pounding. I cringed and held my head.

(For some reason, me and Viola1121 are into the IT cast now. Jack Dylan Grazer ( Eddie) is my mental bae right now.)

I sat up and my vision was blurry for a few seconds. After my vision was right I realized I wasn't in my bed.

I was in Max's. 

I looked next to me to findas empty bed but with 2 aspirin pills and water on his side table. I heard the shower running so I guess it was for me. I needed them.

After I took the pills, I tried to remember last night. Every time I tried to, my heart would flutter and my face got hot. I don't remember why though. I rubbed my eyes and got up. I looked in the mirror and saw my face was red and it kinda burned. Like someone wiped makeup off me roughly. Now I remember!

Me and max went to a bar......and had shots?

I heard the shower go off and i got my clothes ready. I got out a peach sleeveless shirt and some black sweatpants. Hot or not, I'm being comfortable.

After a few minutes i heard the door open. I started to pack while max was in the bathroom. When the door opened i looked to see a shirtless max with jeans. My face got red as he looked at me. "You can go now. My shirt fell in the toilet" he said with a chuckle. I looked at the pile of clothes to see a soaked shirt. I laughed a bit as we pass by each other.

I closed the bathroom door and put my clothes on the sink. The bathroom was filled with Max's scent and fog. Wow, I kinda sound like a stalker. I literally need to stoooop.
------------
------------

I opened the bathroom door and i looked around to see max on the couch on is phone. I saw he packed our bags and put them near the door. "You did it again?" i said smiling he looked up at me and half smiled. "You take to long in the shower. I was bored." I put my clothes in my suitcase and ran my fingers threw my hair. "Okay so I guess we are ready to go." I said. He got up and stuck his bottom lip out and made a cute sad face. "I don't wanna go!" he said. "I wanna stay on this mini vacation."

" Technically, it's a mini Datecation. I wanted to take you out f-for a date and I saw how stressed you were." I said. Max looked at me with wide eyes. Was it a mistake telling him?

"This was a 5-day date?" he said. His face got red as a nodded. I scratched the back of my neck but didn't expect what happened next.

Max walked up to me and hugged me. I tensed up a bit but wrapped my arms around his and calmed down. "This was the best date I have ever been on. T-thanks Gio" he said. I smiled and played with his hair a bit. "No problem. Did I do good?"

"You did perfect" (THIS IS SO CUTE!)

We let go and I grabbed the keys. He opened the door for me this time. I got the suitcases and handed him the keys then walked out.
----------------------

"Home sweet home!" I said smiling at out house. I looked at max and he was sleeping on the side of the window. I tapped him and his eyes opened. "Wake up sleepy-head. We are home" I said with a chuckle. He got up and stretched his arms and I turned the car off. We got out of the car and I looked at the house.

(Omg! Thanks guys so much for 4k reads. I am so grateful for you guys! Thanks for being alive XD)

I know as we walk into this house, our relationship has changed. I hope it means in the future we can be more than friends.

I popped the trunk and we got out suitcases. Max took the extra one with the stuff we brought even though I offered to take it. He is so loveable.

He walked up to the house and I unlocked the door. I pushed the door open to see the house.

...

...

...

...

It was exactly how I left it. (I'm surprised I didn't do nothing bad. As a Scorpio, I'm shocked at my niceness. I'd rather have love than Sad so......im the more passionate kind of Scorpio.)

Max stepped in and placed the suitcases down. I closed and locked the door and looked around. "I kinda miss the vacation now." I said. "You miss our date then?" max said smoothly. My face got red and I looked away. "There c-could be other ones," I said. "And I'd like that." he said. I looked at him and smiled. He had a warm smile on his red face.

"But first, let's unpack and get settled in again!" he said walking over towards the bags where I was at. He grabbed his and started to go up the stairs. I grabbed my own and walked with him. "I'll have to wash out clothes later" I said once we were in the room. "Ill have to email wow presents to work on my new show I might be doing." he said. I looked at him shocked. "Congrats!" I said. Cracker is getting her own show. I'd love that!
----------------
----------------

I watched max bring back the popcorn in the living room and I sat on on the couch. "Now let's watch a real movie." max said sitting down. I chuckled and picked some popcorn and ate it. I was going through the movies when I saw one.

"Dont do it" max said.

I put my finger on the OK button

"Giovanni. Not that one"

I pressed OK

"Im gonna get scared stop" he said with a laugh.

I looked at him, smirked, and pressed play on The Conjuring 2.
-----------------
-----------------
"Wake up," someone said shaking me lightly. I opened my eyes to see max moving his shoulder I bit. I lifted my head off of his shoulder and stretched. "What time is it?" I said. "Its 12 am," he said checking the TV. I stood up and turned off the lights. I needed sleep. I was about to head to the stairs when I noticed Max was getting comfortable on the couch.

Oh nope he is not.

"Lets go" I said holding a hand out. He looked at me and his face got a little red. I have great vision. "Max. It's not like we never did it before" (ME AND MY DIRTY MIND. Don't worry guys, the first time they DO do it, I'll write it ;) )

I hesitated a bit but he took my hand. I lead him to my room and I got on the left side. He got on the right and we both got under the covers. I turned my back to face him and said "Goodnight" before closing my eyes again.

Umm Hello people. The Datecation is over starting from this chapter. Just to be clear I will write smut with them. BUUUUUT, On Instagram, Giovanni did say "I'm a top so I can't (or can) catch. I know on Rupaul's Drag Race Rupaul did was "You're a bossy bottom aren't you?" But I'm going with gio's words. BUT IT WONT BE GIOVANNI BEING TOP ALL THE TIME :) bye for now!