One Step Closer!!!

Aquaria's P.O.V.

I took the last of Cracker's stuff in the house. He already took his makeup and drag upstairs so all we needed to do is make room for his clothes. "Maxwell I'm done!" I said breathing heavily. That was a workout I wasn't prepared for.

I didn't here anything back so I started to worry. I walked upstairs into my drag room to find max trying to put his makeup down without moving mine. I laughed at how he was trying. I walked towards the makeup counter and pushed aside my makeup a little to make room.

"Thanks" He said put the make up down. "I didn't want to move your stuff without asking." "Oh please I wouldn't get mad if you did. You live here now which means what's mine is yours" I walked up to maxwell and smiled. He looked at me with happy eyes and surprised eyes. "Really?" He said smiling. "Thanks Giovanni. I know on the show we really didn't get along because you thought I was copying you but I don't wanna fight with you." I swear I saw a sparkle in his eye. "I hope we could get past that moment two. Maybe more than friends" I said mumbling the last sentence.

"I heard that." Maxwell said. I felt my cheeks get red from embarrassment I covered my face repeating curse words to myself. "Shit. I didn't mean that! I'm so sorry!" I put my head down. My head was on fire. "I'll leave" I said walking away.

Suddenly I got whipped around by my arm and Maxwell smashed his lips against mine. My eyes got super big. His lips felt so soft—I've been waiting for this for happen sense drag race. The kiss was soft but filled with passion. I felt sparks fly as I deepened the kiss. Was he doing this just to get over his boyfriend or he really liked me, I don't know. What I do know is that I don't want this moment to end.

After a few seconds, I pulled back. We both were breathing heavily while we looked at each other. "I-I should g-get ready.." He said letting go of my hands. "Ummm.....yea ill leave" I said backing up. I turned around and went to my bedroom. I flopped on the bed and just stared at the ceiling.

That felt amazing. I thought it would take weeks for us to get that close. Maybe he has feelings for me too....