Heated Stare

Before we start, we gotta speed up the process! I won't put how the date went! Let's just say they packed and ate one big sandwich together and had a good time.

Miz Cracker's P.O.V.

"Okay, Cracker, Aquaria, Alyssa, Vixen, and Vanjie; bus one. Monet, Niomi, Trinity, Raja; Bus two. Farrah, Latrice, Thorgy, Shea, Aja; Bus three. You have until tomorrow before we get moving!" the guy says.

The girls cheered and I watched the buses pull up. The first bus had a number one so I know it was for us but there were much bigger buses.

"Alright! Let's get this show on the road!" Justin (Alyssa) said walking up the to the bus. Jose (Vanjie) followed after and I went in.

The bus looked campy with a few rooms. "There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms" the bus driver said. Once everyone got on they immediately started talking about beds.

"Okay so I checked the rooms and 2 rooms have 1 bed and one is a bunk" Justin said. "Girl, the couple is getting the one bed" Anthony (The Vixen, yes I added her for.....reasons. Ship wise ;} ) said. "Oooh just don't be too noisy" Jose said before laughing. my face went red and I smirked.

"Okay let's get settled." Justin said pulling his luggage to one of the queen bedrooms. "I guess we sharing a room bitch," Jose said to Anthony. He hummed and they went into the room.

I finally got mine bags and pulled it to the room. Gio followed after. The room was plain with a bed in the middle. Our bedroom is so much better than this.

Our? His? I thinks it's ours....

"Did you pack your baby?" I said. "Why do you keep calling my green furry jackets my babies?" Gio said with a chuckle.

"You wear them often. You're basically dating them" I said laughing.

Giovanni looked at me seriously and I stopped laughing. "Your the ONLY person in dating right now," he said walking towards me.

Huh?

I'm really admitting that Giovanni's look he's giving me right now is reminding me of Chase.

I don't like this

I backed away from him and my back him the wall.

He was do close our noses were almost touching. His eyes were looking into my soul. You can tell he was Aaron's child. A little joke teehee.

He grabbed my waist and crashed his lips into mine. I was shocked at his approach at first but calmed down after a while. I moved my hand to his cheeks (on hhis face) but I wanted more for some reason. I asked for entrance to deepen the kiss. He immediately opened his mouth and my tongue roamed his mouth. Our tounges moves in sync but then Giovanni moved closer to me and I felt a bulge in his pants. I was shocked but then I started to get excited. This kinda felt like heaven.

"Ladies! Y'all two quite in there to not be doing anything. All the girls are going out for fun tonight!" Anthony said knocking at the door.

Damn it!

I opened my eyes and i saw a disappointing look of gio's face. "Okay! We're going" He said backing away. I breathed kinda heavy and but had to get back normal.

I was in a love trance.

"I-I'm sorry I d-don't know what came over me," Giovanni said backing away. "N-no its okay," I said. We were both were a studdering mess.

That escalated quickly.

"Gio. What was that f-for" I said.

"I wanted to show that I was serious about wanting you only as a partner"

"Well you did a good job at it" I said with a chuckle. Gio smirked and I went up to him for a quick kiss and then, we started to unpack more.