Get Over It!

Miz Cracker's P.O.V.

I finally finished my makeup after a few tries. Gosh that kiss has me distracted!

I got out a nice curly blonde wig and put it on. I looked in the mirror one last time and you can still see the blush on my face. I sighed and kept moving. I put on some earrings and I was on my way.

I came out the room and I wanted to be quite but my heels against the wood kept making noise. I didn't know of Giovanni was asleep so I peeked into his room.

He looked up at me from his phone and smiled. "I thought you were asleep or something.." I said laughing. "Oh..is that why you were creeping?" He said getting up. I nodded and headed Downstairs. He followed me and made sure I didn't fall on the stairs. Yay because I didn't!

"Oh shit!" Giovanni says scaring me. I looked back at him and he went back upstairs. "I forget I was coming with you! I need to get dressed!" He said closing his door. I chuckled and waited on the couch.

I can tell my life was going to get interesting. I started to get on Instagram because I haven't posted in a few days. My fans really miss me.

I saw a few drawings of me and aquaria. We have a ship name? Miz Aquaria and Craquaria? Wow.

Me and aquaria.....! WAIT NO! I can't think like this is literally just broke up with someone not even a week ago. Maybe I just want to special attention or something! You are not falling for aquaria....right cracker?

Maybe its because he has been being nice o-or because he is letting me stay at his house when doesn't have too!

Gosh! I have to get it together. I have a gig in a few. Just stay calm and don't think about it. Its just a small tiny crush...tenie tiny right?