Spilling The T

Miz Cracker's P.O.V.

"Can you tell me now?"

I looked into her eyes. I was hard to tell she if cared. It was hard to see because of the white blocking but I wiped my eyes.

"Can I spend the night at y-your house?" I said quietly. She looked at me with shocks "it's okay if you say no I'm sure other queens will let me stay with-"

She put a finger to mouth to shut me up. "You can" She said. "But can you tell me what happened?" I looked into her eyes.

I always had trouble opening up to people. But I just realized something...

"Aquaria?" I said looking down. "Yea?"

"Do you think I did this because of your win?"

I looked up and aquaria looked at me shocked. "No! Of course not!" She hugged me again and I embraced it.

I'll tell her when I'm ready. I'm still hurt from it.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "If y'all are done making out, Eureka really wants the cake?" We heard Asia say from outside the door.

"We weren't kissing, just talking!" I said laughing. I went to open the door and Asia was leaning against it. She looked at me then her smile faded.

Crap! I forgot my makeup.

"Are you Okay?" She said worried. Aquaria came behind me and looked at Asia. "Let's go before eureka eats the cake" she said. I sighed and started to walk. When were walking, I stopped Aquaria. I grabbed her arm and she looked back. "Is my makeup okay? Will they question it? Should I just leave or...?"

"No it's not noticeable and please don't go." She said. I nodded and we stared to walk back.

"Look who came in at the same time" Kameron said—making everyone look at us. "Oh wow! Do I see some sparks over there" Kalorie said smiling. "No" I said shocked. I looked at everyone but I suddenly saw Vixen kinda look bothered.

A few minutes later, everything was back to normal. We were all around the cake and aquaria was on the other side with the knife.

I was super happy that she won. Even know my outfit choice says I was sad to go, I'm still happy.

Everyone looked at her and Eureka,Blair,Vanjie,Dusty,Yuhua,and Monique was filming on their phone. I would've but I didn't want to see my phone.

Aquaria sighed softly and cut the first slice of cake. "Yay!" Yelled eureka making me jump.

Everyone laughed as she put it in a plate and sticked a fork in it then She then held it out to me. I smiled and took it. After that everyone else got a piece cake and the last slice was for her, leaving to cake left.

I wait for everyone to get there slice before tasting mine. I took a small bite of the cake and my eyes lit open. I needed something sweet for my sour life right now.

A free everyone finished the cake, they all started to leave. Of course a said goodbye and watched everyone go back to the front door.

"Ready to go?" Aquaria said behind me. I nodded as we started to leave.