It's Over

3 months later...

Miz Cracker's P.O.V.

I held Giovanni hand as we walked to the court. I'm so glad this day finally came.

After Giovanni's leg was fully healed and he had a few gigs, a few spa days, and just being together, this day will make it perfect.

Then we can live in peace...

I opened the for gio and we walked in. The place was big and full of people in suits. I quickly saw Gio's parents talking. His mom spotted us and walked over.

"I'm so glad you came to support!" Giovanni said hugging his mom.

"I'll do anything for Max. He is such a sweetheart" she said looking at me. "I knew from the first day Giovanni said your name, something would happen" she added.

I gave her a warm smile and hugged her. "Now, let's put those people in jail," she said determinedly

-----------------
-----------------

"For all the crimes of Chase Johnson, I sentence you to 28 to life with no parole" the judge said. I closed my eyes as relief went through my body. I turned to look at gio and he was looking at me with a smile.

"And Katelyn May, I sentence you to 30 years in prison with 5 in a mental institution" he also said.

Suddenly I felt arms wrapping around me and I turned around to see Giovanni. I hugged him back and nested my face in her neck.

"Your free Baby" Gio whispered in my ear. Tears came from out of nowhere and I just felt so light. Weights just lifted from my shoulder and I stood in Gio's embrace.

After I heard the good pull them away we walked out. Once we were out the room I wiped my eyes and Soft lips met my cheek.

"I've been waiting forever to hear that" I said with a shaky voice.

"Now we can live free"

"With no worries" I said smiling.

"You wanna no something?" Gio said wiping my tears. "What?"

"Our life is kinda....Cliché"

What a lovely ending, right? Don't worry. There will be plenty of other stories I can write. I literally might be addicted to Wattpad😛