Show And Tell!

Miz Cracker's P.O.V.

"Look at her" I mumbled to myself watching Aquaria. She was the last act of tonight, right after me.

I guess their saving the best for last.

She twirled and every time she did a dangerous move I knew she could handle my stomach couldn't help but twist. Damn

"I can't wait for the best act!" Monét said smiling. I smiled and looked at her.

I may have asked for me and aquaria to be the last set after her to announce our relationship. It's been almost a month.

"I got my phone on 100% just for that moment," she said. "Thanks," I said not taking my eyes off aquaria.

After her set she waved to the crowd and went backstage. There, she looked around and her eyes landed on me. She smiled and walked over.

"You were great!" I said happily. "Thanks, but yours was perfect!" she said. "Okay. Enough lovebirds! Your time now" Monét said pointing back to the stage.

Aquaria's face was full of confusion as both of our names were called back.

I graded her hand and a microphone as I lead her to the stage.

When we got on stage, the crowd was cheering and people had their phones out. I waved and smiled. I looked at Aquaria as she still didn't know what was happening.

I turned my microphone and the crowd went silent!

"Okay! Hello ladies and gentlemen. If you follow either me or Aquaria you would know that we love together and are close now." I said. The crowd agreed and cheered.

"As of now. It is almost our 1 month Aniversary of...."

I could tell the crowd already knew what I was about to say. They started to yell and cheer.

"being together!" I finished.

Once I was done I grabbed aquaria by the waist and smashed our lips together. Her body tensed up but she kissed back immediately. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I smiled through the kiss.

I let go. And our pink and orange lipstick was on both of our lips. Aquaria took the microphone and said. "My life got better the first second of us dating. I couldn't have been happier than that moment" She said. I whipped the tear from Aquaria's eye and hugged her.

We waved to the crowd as we left the stage.

"I got everything!" Monét said on her phone! Kameron came up and hugged us. "Monét send me that video. This is definitely gonna be the new hot topic." Kameron said smiling. I chuckled and as that Aquaria was watching Monét's phone.
----------------
----------------

"Watch out!" I said lightly pushing Giovanni out the way. He chuckled and got out the way of the TV. We were watching the Addams Family for some reason. (I had to put my childhood show it. It was more necessary than adding Chase!)

I started to get tired so I tapped Gio to come up the bottom. After we were with me, I turned down the show and laid back. Giovanni cuddled up to me and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

I pecked his forehead and he giggled as I went to sleep.