Love Songs

Thank You People For 6k Views! Viola1121 is shocked

Miz Cracker's P.O.V.

"Okay! Who is who?" Yuhua said looking at us. We exchanged looks and just smiled. "Oh. Now I know!" She said. "The smiles gave it away" I said with a chuckle.

I guess me and aquaria really do look that same.

She did a good job. I'm proud!

"Cracker. Let's go rehearse the song." Aquaria said taking my hand. What song?

This was all Aquaria's idea. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO.

"Ummmm.....what song? I'm not prepared!" I said nervously.

"Don't worry. All you have to do is dance freestyle!" she said with a wink. I smiled and followed her to the corner.

There was a sofa and a table for pre/after show relaxing. We sat down and aquaria took out an iPod and earplugs. She gave one to me and I took it. I put the piece in my ear and scooted closer to her so our legs were touching.

Aquaria choose "I Think I'm In Love" By Kat Dahlia. Awe

She pressed lay and I let the music sink into my memory.

While the song was playing, I couldn't help but glance at aquaria. Sure, we both looked at each other occasionally but as the song played, the memory of us came into mind. It mad my heart warm and fuzzy inside.

Time's been ticking hearts are running think that cupid's up to something

I remember when we watched the clock as we waited for the time for our 1 month anniversary

You ask me how I feel, I say nothing

I remember when we went to the house after I took my stuff out of the apartment, Giovanni and I cuddled on the couch and he kept saying "Its okay" "It will be all right"
"You don't need them" "I'll help you" while I cried in his arms.

But lately colors seem so bright and the stars light up the night
My feet they feel so light, ignoring all the signs

I remember when I needed some space so I left to go get some fresh air a few days after. It was so peaceful but somehow I missed the touch of Giovanni's soft body hugging mine. I thought I was just crazy and confused so I let that to the back of my head.

I think I'm in love again (my head, yea your in my head)
I didn't think I could be true, let alone it would be you

I remember when when-

My thoughts were interrupted when someone shook my arm. I opened my eyes and saw aquaria looking at me. My face went red and I looked away.

"You okay? You seemed to be thinking hard" She said concerned. "Oh yea. I was just listing to the song." I said with a smile. "oh. Well, they just called for 5 minutes" she said getting up.

She stretched her hand out and I took it. I looked around the room to see other queen talking and doing makeup like usual.

Show time