Concussion Awakening

Guys! Thanks for 400 votes! But this story is going to have to stop at some point :(

Miz Cracker's P.O.V.

Beep....Beep...Beep

The sound of the beeping keeps me calmly.

Every beep is his heartbeat saying "I'm still alive".

It's been 2 days..

I sat in the chair next to him with my hands in my lap looking down. Tears I didn't know I had fallen to the ground and I sat there; waiting for a response.

The door opened and I lifted my head and wiped my eyes.

"Hello Mr. Heller." the nurse said sweetly. I smiled and looked over at Giovanni. "Is he gonna be okay?" I said nervously. "Well, that bottle hit his frontal lobe and now he is in a concussion." she said.

I sighed and she saw the look on my face. "But good news, Giovanni should wake up in a few" she said happily. I lifted my head up and smiled.

Great...

She checked to make sure everything was okay before leaving. I got up and looked at Gio. I held his hand and sighed. His hands weren't cold but he wasn't holding my hand back...I miss his touch.

The door opened and I saw Aaron( Sharon Needles). "Hey Max" he said kinda sad. "Hey" I looked back at giovanni.

"Did they ever found who did this shit?" Aaron asked kinda mad now. "Yea. Some girl that was paid by Katelyn. I'll have to get a restraining order. This was way too far" I said.

"This is sad. All of this for nothing" Aaron said sitting down. "Has his parents came yet?"

"Yea, yesterday when I got here. They left though but they said to have Gio call them to make sure is okay" I said. "Thats good" Aaron said smiling.

I held Giovanni's hand again but his hand gripped a little. My head fastly turned to him and I got closer.

Aaron got up and came over a little. His eyes started to flutter a bit. He parted his lips and his eyes opened.

He first looked at Aaron then at me.

"What happened?"