Bye

Aquaria's P.O.V.

I gently took Max's arm off my waist and slipped out of bed.

I had something to do today.

I walked out of the room but before I went into the bathroom, I looked back and saw Max move to cuddle a pillow. My heart melted

I closed the bathroom door behind me and look in the mirror. My hair is a mess! I might cut it...it would be easier to put on wigs.

After my morning routine, I quickly went into the floor and changed into a tank top and some blue washed out skinny jeans. I put on some ankle socks and looked over at Max.

He is a good sleeper.

I got my shoes on and went downstairs. I got some paper and a pen and wrote a note for Max if he some up early. I went back upstairs and put it on his side of the dresser.

I acne is coming back!

I lazily walked downstairs and got on a light hoodie and left.
--------------
--------------

I walked back in the house and took off the hoodie. Things didn't seems right.

It's extra quite...

"Max? I'm home" I called out. No answer.

I looked around downstairs and not one trance of him was here. I don't know why but I started to panic. I made my way upstairs and looked into the drag room. His makeup was moved around and a wig was gone.

Did he have a early gig?

I went to the room the and I got better.

The bed was made and note in the middle. I walked to the tbed and picked up the note.

нey gιovannι,

ι ѕaw тнe noтe and ι'м glad yoυ leғт one. ι alмoѕт нad a panιc aттacĸ тнaт ѕoмeтнιng нappened тo yoυ. ι нave one oғ тнoѕe gιgѕ wнere yoυ ғorgoт yoυ нad one  нeн...нeн...ι'll вe нoмe ιn a ғew.
love,
мιz cracĸer

I read the note over and smiled. I hope he did his corset right...

I put the note down and got my phone out. I flopped on the bed and got on Instagram. People are really shipping us together. Of course Monét to post the whole thing. I was reading the comments and I saw one that made me laugh.

@Aquariaslefttit- Oh Please! Their relationship was clearer than my face. I been knew something was going on

I liked the comments and scrolled some more. I just got a idea...should I scare Miz?
--------------
--------------

I heard the door open and I hid near the wall next to the wall. Nothing to major....

I heard a voice call out to me but I stayed quiet. "Gio?" Miz Cracker's voice said walking up the stairs. I smiled and tried not to laugh.

Once I saw her walk on I jumped at her and hugged her. Her body tensed up real quick and I laughed hard. She placed a hand on her chest and breathed. "I hate you!" she said with a chuckle. I smiled and let her go. She turned to me and looked at my hair.

"You cut it!" she said running her fingers through it. "I did! Is your corset okay? Remember last time you did it by yourself and you couldn't breathe right?" I said feeling her waist. "I'm fine," she said smiling softly.

I could tell she was still shaken by the way her chest went up and down. I chuckled and she got my arm.

"Not funny!" she said walking to the drag room. I shook my head and tweeted on Twitter about what happened.