Not Today Satan!

Aquaria's P.O.V.

I came back downstairs to see Miz Crakers on her phone looking like she is about to cry. "Hey crackie what's wrong?" I asked going up to her. She didn't say anything but she was texting someone. "Cracker. Are you okay?" I asked again.

"They won't stop texting me!" She said quietly. I took her phone away and looked at why she was texting. Katlyn...

I read there text messages and its was katlyn sending pictures of her and cracker's ex of them kissing and her saying how happy they are without cracker. This made my blood boil.

I looked back at cracker and she had her head down. I sat down next to her and put her chin in my hand. She still didn't look at me. Her makeup was a little messy and her lip quivered. "Cracker! Look at me!" I said in front of her. She still didn't. "Maxwell I swear! Look at me please!" I said taking one of his hand in mine.

She finally look at me. "Im sorry! I know you are probably thinking I'm weak and stuff lets just get this gig over with..." She said getting up. I pulled her back down and she flopped almost on my lap.

"Cracker...you are the best person I've every met. Don't you ever call yourself weak again because I know you are the strongest person I know. You may doubt yourself some times but I need you to stop! You mean more to me than you know and I don't know what I would do if I saw you not yourself." I said holding her
Down.

She eyes glistened and she started to smile. "Thank you Giovanni. You really are special to me too." She said wiping away her tears. She touched my face with her hand and kissed my cheek making me blush. "Okay....lets go." She said trying to get up but I held her down. "No! I refuse to kept you go! You are staying here and we are having another movie night! Plus your makeup looks terrible!" I said smiling. She rolled her eyes and sat back. "You can't keep treating me like I am your in your possession!" She said chucking.

"I'd you two though.." I said mumbling. "Huh?" Cracker said looking at me. "Nothing! Go change!" I said smiling. "Fine mother!" She said stomping away like a real teenager.

That person is going to kill me of cuteness..