Baked

Aquaria's P.O.V.

I sighed as I took my first steps towards the house. I groaned in pain as max lifted me up the stairs.

"Babe, i'm fine!" I said looking at him. he shook his head and I knew something was wrong with him. He looked sad.

Almost guilty

"I know that face Max. I swear it's not your fault" I said putting my hand on his cheek. He look down at his feet and my heart got heavy. "I have to make it up to you. I was stupid and made you wobble" he said look at me with a sad face.

"The only thing you can do for me is stay by my side" I said. He smiled and nodded and I kissed him. The kiss was soft and gentle.

Almost like he didn't want to break my lips.

"Okay, let's go inside" Max said a few seconds later. I chuckled as I started to walk with my new crutches.

I'm so stoning this later!

------------------------------------

"Stop" I whined throwing my head back against the couch. "I swear I can make it! I'll just get a wheelchair or something. We are putting those losers in jail!" I said looking back at max.
l
He looked at me with worried eyes. I'm really fine. He's just overreacting...

Right

"How about we back some cookies? They always make you feel better?" I said reaching for my crutches.

He smacked my hand away and I frowned. "No!" he said. I rolled my eyes and reached for my phone.

"I'll carry you instead!"

My eyes lit up and I smiled.

He picked me up bridal style and I laughed. I wrapped my arms around my neck and kissed his cheek.

Somehow I still get the fuzzy feeling every time I touch him.

He walked to the kitchen and placed me on the counter. "My ass is cold now" I said with a giggle. "Its colder than outside?" max said walked between my legs closer to me.

The fuzzy feeling came back as I gently cupped his face with my hands.

He looked down back at my cast and his smile went away. I frowned and pulled his face up.

I pressed my lips against his and my heart melted.

He kissed back giving me his fulled attention. The kiss turned more into a make-out session as we stayed like this.

I wanted to stay like this forever but he pulled away.

"I almost forgot about the cookies," he said with a chuckle. "I don't need cookies when you're so sweet," I said smiling. His face went pink and he went to take out some ingredients. "Store made or homemade?" he asked.

"Always homemade" I said taking the store packet.