More Drama

OMG! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR 5K VIEWS. I AM SO HAPPY! AND OVER 300 VOTES!

Aquaria's P.O.V.

I held the door for max as he walked outside the house.I closed the door and locked it and turned around.

Max was just standing there.

I confusedly got beside him and saw what made him that way.

Kathlyn and Chase was making out on our property?!?

"Umm. Can Y'all leave?" I sad angered. They looked and me then Katelyn made a death glare at max. "Umm. So you literally waited 3 months to do this after we broke up. Stalker much?" max said looking at me. I nodded a little and Katlyn put her hands on her hips.

"Just letting you know, you better add me back and say everything is a prank! All of your fans blacked and reported me. Plus, they disliked all of my pictures!" Kathlyn said.

"That's not his fault. And plus, you deserve much worst!" I said. Chase walked up to me but max pushed him back. "Just leave us alone. I had done nothing but try to live a happy life! I'm happy now, so leave!" max said.

I took his hand and he smiled. "I don't want you to be happy. I was your wingman when I wanted to be above you! Now you left, Giovanni has spoiled you!" Katelyn said. I shook my head in disappointment. ( I love Katelyn I just need an antagonist for this story)

"This is sad. Let's just go" I said lightly pulling Max's hand. We're gonna be late for WowPresents. "Oh. Do you have to leave? Just like when max slapped Katelyn? Run away from your problems then." Chase said. "You were never a problem I had sense that day. I was so happy, I forgot you two were alive" Max said smirking. We walked to the car and before I could pull out. Katelyn sprinted towards the car. I back out before she could hit it.

"She has Schizophrenia. She acts like this sometimes" (SHE REALLY DOESN'T. ONLY FOR THE STORY!") Max said worriedly. Good thing there were cars around. I back out some more and saw Chase picking her up. I backed up some more and left the house and them.

What a greeeeat start to the day....