Po-Po

Aquaria's P.O.V.

"Yay! The windows are fixed" I said happily getting into the car. Max got in after me and chuckled.

"Now, all we need is the police" Max said a little sad. I looked at him with sad eyes but started the car.
------------------
------------------

I pulled up to the station while Max watches from the window. I feel bad for him. I wanna help him and it hurts me that I can't.

I softly sighed and we both got out the car. I walked around to Max and held his hand. "Are you okay?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "Im fine, let's stop them from doing anything else," he said. I smiled and we walked to the building.

When I opened the door it immediately smelled like wax and coffee. Great...

Max held the door for me and I kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and his cheeks got pink. Then we walked to the front desk.

There was a lady there but I think she's new. She was on his phone talking to someone about a girl named Diamond. Very unprofessional...

We waited there for about another 3 minutes then she hung up. "Hello?" she said changing her tone of voice to a snobbish-bitchy one. "Hello. My name is Giovanni and this is Max." I said.

"We have problems with a couple named Katelyn Groettum and Chase Uden. They k-keep showing up randomly at our jobs and home harassing us. They went also far that Chase broke into our house and held a gun to my h-head" Max said.

The girl nodded and typed something on her computer. "Do you have any evidence?" she asked. "Yes. I have cameras in the house" I said.

"Okay. There is someone coming to help you please wait on the side" she said taking out her phone. We walked to the side and sat down in the sofas. I turned my head to look around. There were some cops just talking and people walking around.

After a few moments, a man came up to us and I looked at him. "Are you guys here for the harassment?" he said in a deep voice. "Yes," I said.

He told us to follow him to an office room.

There were two chairs and I sat first while max sat last. The guy closed thy door and sat down the office chair.

"So I hear you had some problems with old friends?" he said making the last word into a question. "Of me," Max said. "Okay. What happened between the four of you?" he said looking at both us.

"Well this guy named Chase Uden and this girl named Katelyn Groettum are the 2 people." I said. He went on the computer and typed something. "Well, Chase is my E-Ex and Katelyn was my roommate. Chase and Katelyn got together and I left. T-Then Katelyn got mad and start to harass up. Giovanni just got out of the hospital 2 weeks ago for a minor concussion from a girl Katelyn hired to throw a wine glass at us while we were on stage" Maz explained.

"And while I wasn't home, Chase broke into the house with Max inside and held him a gunpoint for awhile" I said. "Also Katelyn has schizophrenia which is some of the reason she does this" max added.

The man kept typing and then looked at us. "Okay. So I will send the FBI to arrest them and hold them for the charges. Those two did more than just harassed you too so they will do some time but Katelyn might to a mental institution too" he said.

Wow, I mental institution.

"Thank you! When will the arrest be done?" max said. "Today if possible I have to track them down" he said.

Me and Max exchanged looks and I smiled.

We were gonna be free!

"But I was told you have camera footage of the break-in and gunpoint?" he said looking at me. I nodded and took my phone out.

This was gonna take awhile...