Shhh (SMUT WARNING)

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Aquaria had her little situation but so did miz but she had a flowing long dress.

Aquaria noticed cracker's dancing went down and her head too

"What happened" aquaria said. Cracker put her head up at her. She saw her eyes were darker than usual and that set off something inside her.

Aquaria grabbed Miz's chin and kissed her roughly

Cracker was taken back but the sudden move but kissed her back

Cracker felt Aquaria's tongue on her lip and opened her mouth. Both tongues fighting for dominants but Cracker won.

Everything around them was a blurred vision and the loud music turned into the sounds of their two hearts beating in sync

The finally stopped and aquaria giggled. Miz took aquaria's hand and said. "Wanna take this back to the bus?"

Aquaria stopped laughing. She looked into miz's darkened eyes. She knows they're both drunk and they probably won't remember anything.

She nodded and miz smirked.

After there drinks, they paid and snuck out the club without being seen by the other queens.

Meanwhile, Raja and Thorgy saw them. "Should we tell the others?" Thorgy said looking at Raja.

"Fuck yeah!" she said.
-----------------
-----------------

Miz giggles as they got out the Uber. Aquaria paid the uber and held miz's hand.

"Why did you pay for an Uber when you rented limousines?" miz slurred.

"For more privacy" She whispered. They got into the bus and the driver was nowhere to be found. Aquaria stumbled a little to the room and miz closed the door behind them.

Miz turned around and aquaria pushed her against the door. Aquaria smirk and she roughly kissed Cracker. Cracker immediately took dominance and her tongue explored aquaria's mouth.

"Should we get out of drag?" Aquaria said stopping. Cracker turned off the light and took off aquaria's skirt.

"I can't wait that long"

Aquaria chuckled at the room was dark. She felt someone grab her hand and lead her to the bed. "Im so glad we only wore a big t-shirt instead of doing full drag" Cracker said. Aquaria giggled as she started to untuck. Cracker's tuck already kinda loosen so it didn't take much.

The sexual tension was so thick not even a sharp knife could cut through it.

Tucks were gone. Aquaria climbed on top of cracker slowing pushing her down. Their members rubbed together making aquaria moan.

Their head was spinning from so many drinks. Their minds were out of order but this moment was working perfectly.

Cracker placed one hand on aquaria's neck to bring her down while their lips met again. Aquaria went and started kissing her neck earning a groan from cracker.

She searched her neck with kisses trying to find her sweet spot. When she found it, she attached it. Cracker tried to hold in her moans because she did know if anyone came back.

"Aquaria. Stop before someone hears" Cracker said with a growl in her tone.

"I don't care"

Aquaria slowly took off cracker's shirt and padded bra. Cracker chest is now exposed with a side of lustful eyes.

She kissed down her chest slowly leaving some marks for cracker to wake up from tomorrow. Aquaria slid down so her face was above cracker's throbbing member.

She licked her tongue up it and swirled her tongue around the tip. Cracker softly clenched the sheets and aquaria put the whole thing in her mouth. She quickly stopped and took it out and coughed because it hit the back of her throat.

Cracker laughed and aquaria rolled her eyes. "I knew you were big from when you untucked on drag race but damn" Aquaria said with a chuckle.

Aquaria tried again but slowly bobbed her head. She looked up at cracker and saw a tiny bit that her eyes were closed. Cracker limited her moans just in case.

Aquaria stopped and got up. She went to her bag and pulled out a bottle of lubricant. She got back on the bed and cracker took it.

"Hands and knees"

Aquaria did as told as cracker opened the bottle. Aquaria was happy she got ready for this before the party like she knew what to order for this happened...

Cracker put some lube on her fingers and aquaria's hole. She pushed one finger in and aquaria groaned in pain. "Sorry" Cracker said quietly.

After I while cracker slowly pumped her finger in and out. Aquaria moaned as the pain went away. "Add another"

Cracker put another finger in and aquaria's moans got louder. Cracker smirked and without asking she put another finger in. Aquaria went wide-eyed her legs went a little weak but Aquaria wanted more than just her hands.

"Cracker I literally need you right now"

Cracker smirked and took her fingers out and went to get the condoms in her bag.

(They both knew it was gonna happen😏😏)

She came back and opened a pack. She rolled it on and covered her member with lube.

She flipped aquaria over and speaded aquaria's legs as she aligned herself. "You ready" she asked.

"Please just do it" Aquaria desperately.

She slowly entered as aquaria's eyes filled up with tears. After cracker was fully in and bent down to kiss Aquaria. She took off Aquaria shirt and went to kiss her again.

She held herself up with her arms as aquaria wrapped her arms around her back. "You can move now"

She slowly moved her hips and watched aquaria cringe from pain. She passionately kissed her to calm her and aquaria relaxed.

After a while the pain turned to pleasure. Aquaria started to moan more and cracker sat up.

"Faster!" Aquaria said loudly.

Cracker did as she was told and bucked her hips faster. Aquaria was not a moaning mess while also pleasuring her throbbing member.

"Fuck I'm close" Cracker said Going faster. Aquaria eyes rolled to the back of her head at the pace.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck," Aquaria said meeting her orgasm. The cum went over her chest and seeing that only made cracker meet her too.

Cracker made a loud moan as she met hers.

Bother were out of breath as cracker took the condom off and put it in the trash next to them. She took the tissues and wiped off her love as she laid the star stucked.

Cracker pulled Aquaria up so they could lay down.

"That was amazing" Aquaria said smiling. "And our wigs stayed on" cracker said peeling hers off. Aquaria did the same and they threw them on the floor. Cracker took her tape off and cap and threw that as well.

They laid beside each other only hearing the sounds of their breath. "You really are a bossy bottom" Cracker said slowly falling asleep.

"Im you bossy bottom"

(I'm sorry if that was terrible. That was my first time writing actual smut. We all have a first in everything)