Packing And Starting Over!

Just a quick A/N! I just want to say thanks so much for the votes and all of the views. I'm really grateful for them. I thought nobody was gonna read this!

Miz Cracker's P.O.V.

I woke up from hearing the sound of the steps. I opened my eye and saw Giovanni coming down with a smile.

"Morning Max," he said walking towards me. I turned my head so my back was facing him and closed my eyes. "Awww. You're not in the mood? Not even to pack for tomorrow?" he said sitting down. I looked at him and smiled.

"I saw the apartment you booked and the reviews were terrible! So I booked one for us for 5 days." he said dramatically. "I'm paying half-". "No you are not!" he said cutting me off.

"Giovanni. You can't keep spending money on me. Let me spoiled you for a change." I said sitting up. "No! I already have everything that I wanted," he said with blush forming on his face. "And was that?" I said confused. "I can't tell you yet!" he said looking down. I wanna know!

"Hey. Let's go get ready!" he said changing the subject. I'll let it slide. I nodded as he smiled again and got up. He held out his hand for me and I chuckled but grabbed his hand. He pulled he up but didn't let go. He led me upstairs to his bedroom.

He let go of my hand and went to his closet for something. I stood in the doorway watching him. He pulled out two black suitcases. He looked like he was struggling so I walked over and helped him with one.

After we got them out, giovanni pulled out my clothes which was in a plastic box under his bed for me. He pulled out my shoes, bottoms, and under garments and put them all on the bed. "Thanks" I said smiling. Giovanni is such a sweetheart.
"No problem. Now let's get packing!"

I went over to my clothes and got one suitcase and put it on the bed. Good thing Giovanni has a king size mattress. I saw him do the same. "Okay so we are staying for 4 nights and 5 days," Giovanni said clapping.

"Let's get to it!" I said opening up the shirt box.
---------------
---------------

After 30 minutes of talking, we were almost done. "So then I won the lottery for $1,000,000 and I gave have half to my family" Giovanni said. (Information of the lottery is not true in real life. In this story, Giovanni is kinda rich with 5 figures in his saving which mean he makes 10,000-99,999 dollars a month.)

"Wow. You must be very happy." I said adding another pair of sunglasses to my suitcase. "Oh please. Money has nothing to do with the feelings I have now." he said. I turned to him confused. "What do you mean?" I said. He looked at me and half smiled. "I just have been happier now that your here." he said. My face went hot and my eyes widened a little.

"M-Me? Did I make you happy? I thought you had an issue with me about the yellow dress and the 'copying'." I said. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

"Max. I don't have an issue with that. I know you got make up tips from me but the fans escalated and I was not getting as many gigs so I made myself have a problem. But now I'm completely over that and I want to make peace with you." he said. His face saddened and I completely felt guilty for thinking he hated me.

"Giovanni." I said. He looked at me and his eyes were glossy. I've never seen his so......soft before. He always was so confident and held his head up high but now.....

"I would love to start over. This mini-vacation can be a great start too!" I said cheerfully. He smiled and held out his arms. My face went hot again but I went up to him and hugged his torso. He closed the hug and I heard his heart beating. That made mine beat too.

We ended the hug and went back to packing. I'm so happy we're starting over. But now I think I have new feelings towards Giovanni. My stomach drops when he compliments me and I've been blushing more. These are happy feeling I want to keep.

(Ohhhh. Vacation is coming up. Which mean I will be writing the WHOLE day so updates may be a day or two later than usual. Don't worry. Nothing majority bad will happen. Just want to say by force that I want to give credit to Viola1121 for 'letting' me write this even though I asked her to write this with me. Bye for now!